|Locatie||Bradenton, Florida, Verenigde Staten|
|Lengte over alles||10.52 m|
|Max diepgang||1.12 m|
|Cabin stahoogte||2.01 m|
|Aandrijving typ||directe aandrijving|
|Propeller typ||4 Bladen|
|Maximum Snelheid||12 kn|
|Brandstoftanks||1 x 200 gelling|
|Zoetwater reservoirs||2 x 100 gelling|
|Afvalwatertanks||1 x 30 gelling|
ATLA is a well-maintained and nicely upgraded Nordic Tug 32 with custom granite countertops, main salon recliners, and an electric, fresh water flush head. The current owner has completed the Great Loop and is ready for new adventures, and will consider a cruising sailboat as a trade-in (up or down in size). With a 900 mile range per tankful, and about 4.5 nautical miles per gallon at 7 knots of boat speed, ATLA could be the perfect boat, whether you are considering doing the LOOP, or just want a great couple's cruising boat to enjoy coastal and inland North American waters.
Manufacturer Provided Description
The Nordic Tug 32 is a fuel efficient cruising vessel featuring classic Nordic Tug styling. She is built in the USA and is equipped with a standard 5.9L Cummins diesel engine. As with all Nordic Tugs, the 32 has a semi-displacement hull built with hand-laid heavily reinforced fiberglass with full keel and hard chine, giving her exceptional stability and handling qualities. This very popular cruising vessel features a roomy salon/galley and separate pilothouse with a 360 degree view and 6'8" headroom. Forward is a single stateroom with head and large separate stall shower. The roomy salon on ATLA has two recliners with TV trays for dining.
Accommodations and Below Deck Gear
Main Salon / Galley
- Spacious, well-lit salon/galley with seven (7) large windows surrounding the area. Screens and curtains cover all seven windows, and new carpet covers the floor.
- The standard settee and table have been removed in favor of two reclining chairs on starboard with a couple of folding/stowable tables for dining or entertaining. This really opens up the area from the stock configuration and provides easy access to the aft deck or up to the bridge deck.
- Custom granite countertops and stove cover modernize the port side galley area with a rich look and feel. Wedgewood Vision high-output two-burner LPG stovetop with a built-in Samsung microwave (with electric grill) under the counter provides generous cooking space. A single large stainless steel sink, copious counterspace and generous cabinetry and storage space throughout provide space for aspiring chefs and all of their gear. Twin front-loading refrigerators/freezers under counter.
- Marine Air 16,000 BTU air conditioning system with reverse cycle heat keeps this area comfortable no matter the climate outside.
- This large area boosts 360 degree views, comfortable seating and the controls for shipboard systems.
- Raymarine C140W chartplotter/radar, compass, autopilot with handheld remote, bow thruster control and depth sounder located at helm; VHF radio w/AIS, stereo and CD player mounted in overhead cabinet. Both helm and overhead cabinet have quick releases to allow access to the back of electronics and wiring harnesses.
- ACR RCL-75 remote spotlight (new 2016)
- Opening windows aft with screens, three forward fixed windows and sliding personnel doors port and starboard for access to the side decks. All have louvered blinds for privacy.
- Split V-berth configuration; custom mattresses (new 2014); filler board and cushion not included
- Large hanging locker, storage drawers and cabinets, more storage below bunk tops
- LED reading lights, TV shelf, overhead hatch and opening port
- 16,000 BTU air conditioning unit (new 2017) for stateroom and head
- Electric fresh water flush head (new 2016) with Dometic holding tank monitoring system (new 2018)
- Custom porcelain sink on vanity, storage cabinet and large mirror
- Walk-in shower stall with curtain, shower seat
Machinery and Electrical
- PSS dripless shaft seal on prop shaft (new 2018)
- Tides Marine steering seals (new 2018)
- House batteries (2 x 4D) new 2017
- 250 amp Green Machine alternator
- Mastervolt 40 amp, three-bank, battery charger
Deck and Cockpit Gear
- Lofrans electric windlass with Rocna 20kg anchor, 50' of chain and 150' rode
- Deck salt water washdown
- Custom sun cover
- Walk thru transom to wide swim platform
- Built-in storage bin and LPG tank storage
- Full height door into main salon/galley with opening overhead companionway
- Magma LPG grill
- Cockpit shower
- Ladder to upper deck
- Custom bimini top with sun shade side curtains make this a great place to unwind after a day's cruise.
- Folding chairs
- Stainless lifeline rails
- Custom staianless steel "toy rack" for bicycles or kayaks
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.