|Model||34 Pilot Sedan Hard Top|
|Locatie||Victoria, British Columbia, Canada|
|Lengte over alles||10.97 m|
|Max diepgang||0.91 m|
|Motor model||61YA-STE With ZF Marine Gear|
|Propeller typ||4 Bladen|
|Brandstoftanks||250 gelling (Aluminium)|
|Zoetwater reservoirs||1 x 125 gelling (Aluminium)|
|Afvalwatertanks||1 x 20 gelling (Plastic)|
The Mainship Pilot Sedan is a great design that balances comfortable cruising amenities with a large exterior cockpit and efficient single diesel power. The quality hard top really completes these boats as they provide great visibility and significant protected exterior space. The Pilot is a semi displacement design with full keel and a low center of gravity which will provide great seakeeping in rougher conditions. This vessel is powered by a single 350hp Yanmar diesel which provides either slow easy cruising or planing speeds in the mid teens.
The large exterior cockpit is great for fishing or lounging in the sun, while the covered helm and seating provide a quality spacious area well protected from the elements. Below decks you will find a pleasant space surrounded by teak accents and clean fibreglass finishes. The accommodations consist of a large dining area, fully equipped galley, an enclosed head, and a bright and comfortable master stateroom forward. There are sleeping accommodations for four in two double berths as well as two single day beds under the hard top.
This particular vessel has spent its life in the PNW with many of those years under cover. The gelcoat shines and it is a head turner on the water. The vessel has received recent upgrades and maintenance and the boat is ready to take you on your next adventure.
Here are a few items of note:
- New Autopilot with Wireless Remote
- Bow Thruster
- New Windlass
- Electric Downriggers
- Trolling Valve
- Electrical upgrades
- Quality Tender and Outboard
This is a good opportunity, as the design is great, and the vessel offers much for its modest price. Have a look over the full specifications and then give us a call today to make this your next boat.
Additional Equipment and Information
- Two Scotty Electric Downriggers
- 33lb Bruce Anchor with Chain & Line Rode
- Lewmar ProFish Windlass
- Removable lifting davit for outboard, also helps lift tender
- Opening Center Windshield for Ventilation
- Window Wipers on Windshields
- Adjustable Helm & Passenger Seats with Folding Footrests
- Mooring Lines & Fenders
- White Sun Shade Screens for Hard Top Windows
- Life Ring & Force Rescue System
- Paper Chart Display in Cockpit
- Portside Transom Door
- Rod Holders Under Hard Top
Miscellaneous Mechanical & Electrical:
- House Bank - Six 6 Volt Deep Cycle Batteries 360AH at 12 Volt, (2016)
- Starting- One Group 31 Starting Battery, (2016)
- 2" SS Propeller Shaft with Packless Shaft Seal system
- Line cutter on propeller shaft
- 4 Blade 23x28 propeller
- Bronze Spade Rudder
- Engine is fitted with a trolling valve to reduce and fine tune slower speeds for fishing
- Morse Single Lever Engine Control and Cables
Recent Upgrades and Maintenance
- Comprehensive engine service and maintenance
- New Batteries
- New Galley table built
- New Tender
- Rewiring (Pacific Yacht Systems)
- S.S. lifting davit
- Alternator rebuilt
- New Raymarine Autopilot
- New Aft bilge pump with added switch
- New Lewmar windlass + rode extended by 100'
- New Nova Kool fridge
- Topside and hull (above the waterline) cleaned and waxed.
- Antifouling Renewed
- Zincs Replaced (Except on swim platform S.S. supports)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Canadian vessels are for sale while located in Canada and are not for sale while located in the USA. Foreign registered vessels are not for sale while located in Canada.