|Merk||Cheoy Lee PH MY|
|Locatie||Seattle, Washington, Verenigde Staten|
|Lengte over alles||19.81 m|
|Max diepgang||1.52 m|
|Zoetwater reservoirs||600 gelling|
From the moment you step onto the 65' raised pilothouse Cheoy Lee you will experience quality. Only the finest materials have been used throughout. With galley up and large pilothouse, this makes an ideal northwest cruising yacht. Trades considered!
Sleeps 6 owners and guests in 3 staterooms. 5 heads. You enter the salon through wide stainless steel wrapped doors. The large settee is to your right with coffee table. To the left are two matching upholstered chairs. Forward is the entertainment center. To the right of the entertainment center is the wet bar with beautiful green Labrador countertop, stainless steel sink with chrome and gold faucets, and glass-doored shelves above. The day head is to the left with black granite countertop and floor, "A-Look ceiling", biscuit enamel sink, Galleymaid sand-beige toilet, Ambassadore chrome w/gold faucets. Beautiful, large mahogany-wrapped windows with roman shades, Fabrica carpet and indirect lighting complete the salon. MASTER STATEROOM is aft with walkaround king berth, dressers, closets (one with mirrored door), lots of storage and built-in small settee. His and Hers heads with shared glassed-in shower/tub. Heads have marble "Verde Guatamala tile" counters and floors with Kohler biscuit colored sinks and Ambassador chrome and gold faucets, "A-Look ceilings. GUEST STATEROOM with Center queen berth. This stateroom is located forward and has a mirrored closet, built-in storage and its own head. Head has cream marble counters and floor, Kohler biscuit sink and Ambassador chrome w/gold faucets, Galleymaid sand beige toilet. GUEST STATEROOM - This stateroom is located amidship and has two twin berths, mirrored closet, lots of storage and it's own head. Head has caream marble counters and floors, "A-Look" ceilings, Kohler biscuit colored sink and Galleymaid sand beige toilet, Ambassador chrome and gold faucets. PILOTHOUSE: Is three steps up from the salon and consists of the galley and dinette area also. To the right of the steering station are steps down to the staterooms and another beautiful mahogany with Pommele inlay stairway leads to the flybridge. Chart drawers under settee.
- Green Labrador marble wet bar with s/s sink, icemaker, refrigerator
- Mahogany w/Pommele inlay coffee table
- (2) matching upholstered club chairs
- Entertainment Center
- Day head
- Built-in L-shaped settee
- roman shade blinds
- Central Vacuum system
Dinette area is forward port-side of galley, 3 steps up from the salon. Large windows and beautiful mahogany with Pommele inlays table, wrap-around dinette. There is a curved stairway going to the flybridge aft of the dinette, to the right of dinette is the steering station and another stairway that leads down to the staterooms below deck. GALLEY is located three steps up from the salon to starboard. There are black granite countertops, teak and holly floor, Grohe chrome faucets, Franke stainless steel sinks. Franke Little Butler Instahot water.
- Bosch Stainless steel dishwasher
- Dacor stove w/oven & convection oven combination
- double stainless steel sink
- 40 gal. water heater
- Frigidaire Stainless Steel side by side refrigerator
- Kitchen Aid microwave oven
- Clothes washer & Clothes dryer
Furuno GP35 compact GPS w/differential receiver; Laserplot Brite Chart 10.4" monitor flat LCD (FB); Extron PD2-A splitter amplifier for VGA to F/B station plotter. Two Datamarine remotes for video/digital sounders (FB and Master stateroom).
- Simrad AP20 w/rudder Reference Unit, fluxgate compass and pump autopilot w/second control for FB
- (2) VHF radios w/digital read out
- Datamarine DS display for P/H
- Datamarine 3520 speed indicator display for P/H
- Datamarine 3530 360 degree wind speed indicator display for P/H
- Cockpit port. control
- 64 mi. Furuno 1942 6kw w/4' antenna, 10" display radar w/LCD type repeater full func. for F/B radar
- Datamarine 3500 Digital system for depth, temp, wind, speed & distance log
- Wesmar Stabilizers
- Chart Plotter
- (2) 20 kW Northern Lights generators w/sound shield
- Glendenning cable master power cord system
- 3 kW Stat Power inverter w/6-8D gel cel batteries
The aft deck has two upholstered settees and ladder to the flybridge. Three steps down to the swim platform. Teak aft deck. Custom gasoline tank built into aft deck. FLYBRIDGE: The flybridge is accessed by a spiral stairway from the galley/dinette area. There are two helm seats and a full steering station with electronics up here and a settee with a table. Two steps down to the dinghy area. Jenn-Air electric bar-b-que grill with s/s sink in a custom enclosure. There is a separate custom enclosure on port side of FB for refrigerator w/icemaker.
- 14' Rendova dinghy w/40hp Yamaha 4 stroke motor
- Saltwater wash down system
- Algrip 2000 white hull paint
- Arc search light
- Swim platform
- (3) boarding gates
- (2) side rails and bow rail
- Marine Air windshield defroster system
Mechanical & Engine Equipment
Separate air handling systems in each space. Twin disc electronic control system with three remote stations and 35' remote cable.
- Chilled water heating & air conditioner system
- 50 GPH Sea Recovery Compact Aqua Whisper watermaker w/Sea Recovery plankton filter & UV light
- 48 V Wesmar 12" electronic bow-stern thruster w/2 8D batteries & separate sub panel
- Spare props (2)
Other Features & Remarks
REMARKS: From the moment you step onto the 65' raised pilothouse Cheoy Lee you will experience quality. Only the finest materials have been used throughout. With galley up and large pilothouse this makes an ideal northwest cruising yacht.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.