|Locatie||Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Verenigde Staten|
|Lengte over alles||19.2 m|
|Max diepgang||0.81 m|
|Zoetwater reservoirs||163 gelling|
Completely Refurbished in 2021!!!
- Complete Service on Engines (2021)
- New fusion stereo system with new sub woofers and all new custom speakers (bluetooth compatible) $8k Investment
- New 17.5 kW Generator
- New Bottom Paint (sanded and painted)
- New Vinyl Deck Installed
- All New Upholstery and Cushions on Upper Deck
- New Custom Vinyl Teak in Salon
- Custom Stainless Microwave
- Reupholstered Couch
- Upgraded Stereo System
- Complete Service on Arneson Drives
- Props balanced
- New Bow Rail Stainless
- New A/C in Helm
- A/C Serviced
- New Electronics (Autopilot, GPS)
- New Custom Dash
- Upgraded Lighting System
- All Toilet Systems Serviced
- All new fuel lines
- Fuel tanks were cleaned
Exceptionally Clean! Captain Maintained and Serviced!!!
The cockpit is voluminous and very comfortable with seating for up to 12.
The helm station is to starboard with wet bar to port. Aft of the helm is a large U-settee with table. Fully aft is a very large sunpad which lifts to access the engine room.
There is a Bimini top with full enclosure, stainless steel framed windshield with wipers and large swim platform.
Deck surfaces are non-skid gelcoat with carpet.
2 stateroom, 2 head layout with crew quarters forward accessed via foredeck hatch.
Master stateroom features centerline queen berth and private head with separate shower.
Guest stateroom is aft to starboard with upper/lower berths and guest head to port.
Forward of guest accommodations is the crew quarters with 2 berths plus head with shower.
The large, well-appointed salon is configured with beautiful U-settee/dinette to starboard and galley opposite to port. Décor was totally renovated in a platinum color scheme with new upholstery and carpeting. There is a large bulkhead mounted flat screen TV forward of settee and Sony entertainment system located in galley.
- Large galley with abundant counter space and storage
- Whirlpool 4 burner cooktop
- Goldstar microwave
- Stainless sink w/faucet
- Sony entertainment system
Deck and Mechanical Equipment
- Bow thruster
- Lofrans winch w/chain and plow type anchor mounted in bow
- Vacuflush heads and MSD system
- 72,000 BTU Condario A/C system
- Isea 12 gal. water heater
- Electric grill and refrigerator at helm deck wet bar
- All stainless heavy duty deck hardware
- 50 amp shore power inlet and cord
- Fireboy fire control system
- Full canvas cover for aft deck
This is a beautiful example of a Baia 63 which is both agile and fast!
She had a refit in 2017 including Platinum color scheme,interior décor, complete bottom job and full servicing of drive system.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.