|Locatie||Hilton Head Island, South Carolina, Verenigde Staten|
|Lengte over alles||10.67 m|
|Min. diepgang||1.22 m|
|Motor model||3208 TA|
|Motor model||3208 TA|
|Zoetwater reservoirs||124 gelling|
Twin 3208 Caterpillars @ 435 HP each. Approximate capacities: 375 gallon fuel, 125 gallon freshwater, 60 gallon black water. 13'9" Beam, 4' draft. Large swim platform. Well cared for and maintained. New full Camper canvas, isinglass and insect screen mid 2020. Bottom paint 8/2020. Washed Twice month, glide-coat sealant @ hull and topside, and stainless cleaned every 6 months. Dometic HVAC strainers cleaned Twice Month. Bottom cleaned by diver every month. Regular engine maintenance.
- do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers
The electrical system on the 3500 Express features a custom 12V and 120V master distribution panel with Plexiglas door, amp meter, reverse polarity indicator, two 30 amp 50' shore power cords with adapters, a two bank 12V battery system with gel cell batteries, and battery charger.
The cockpit on the 3500 Express is designed for comfort and convenience. The helm is a “heads up” fiberglass tilt-away helm station with full flush mount electronics capability. The double wide helm seat with optional power adjustment is comfortable and sits high, providing clear visibility while idling or throttling up and cruising. The forward facing companion lounge, with tons of storage, sits right next to the helm seat and provides ample seating for four adults to enjoy the comfortable ride.
The 3500 Open features six oval custom opening port lights with screens for plenty of air and natural light below. Gelcoated bootlines and recessed trim tabs show the attention to detail on this spacious 35 footer.
There is chart storage, drink holders, and glove box adjacent to the helm, and the bronze acrylic sliding companion door with lock sits to the port side. Directly behind the companion lounge you can opt for a drop- down aft facing seat. Across the transom there is a molded-in lounge with storage and a removable insulated cooler below. Dual molded-in transom steps with hinged S.S. gates make entering the cockpit easy, and standard cockpit lighting with remote feature ensures safe footing. There is a large transom storage trunk with approximately 95 cubic feet of storage space. A huge 48" swim platform with built-in folding ladder.
Tiara’s custom diamond pattern non-skid is used on all deck and cockpit surfaces for sure, safe, footing.
- Fiberglass Swim Platform w/Starboard Swim Ladder
- Transom Trunk w/2 top and 2 port and starboard flush mount rod holders
- Port and starboard aft deck, aft fiberglass steps from swim platform to aft deck with Stainless Steel Gates
- 3 Port and 3 Starboard covering board flush mount rod holders
- Port and Starboard Aft covering board cannon down rigger holders--two Cannon Downriggers
- White Vinyl Covered Seat Aft Deck
- Port & Starboard forward Aft Deck Walkway Access Steps
- Rupp Outrigger Holders with 15" Aluminum Poles
- Port and starboard forward aft deck walkways access steps
- Forward Aft Deck "Hide A Way" white viny covered seat
- Starboard forward aft deck sink with freshwater faucet and ice maker below
- Stainless steel walkways, bow and pulpit handrails
- Paint Bridge Side Handrail
- White Vinyl Port and Starboard Aft deck coming pads
- Centerline Forward Aft Deck Engine Room access hatch and forward bridge Hinged Engine Room Access Hatch
- Port transom wing hot and cold freshwater shower fixture
- Port Bridge Wing Tackle Locker
- Companion Helm Seat with Storage Locker Below and footrest
- Starboard Forward Bridge Helm Station
- Forward Trunk Cabin Escape Hatch
- Centerline Trunk Cabin Top Sun Pad Area with Sunbrella Covered Sun Pad
- Starboard Foredeck Anchor Chain and Rode Access Hatch
- Starboard Transom Shore Water Inlet with 30 PSI regulator
Twin Caterpillar 3208 Diesel Engines 435 HP each.
Radar: Raymarine C90 w/HD--48 Mile range
- GPS: Raymarine C90 w/Two screens -- Satellite weather Garmin GPS Map Montana 606 w/Marine Data Base
- Compass: Ritchie 4"
- Depth Sounder: Raymarine C90 w/Color Video Sounder Raytheon Ray Data Digital
- Radio Phone: Bridge-IOM IC-M412 w/Remote Speaker Forward Stateroom: ICOM IC-M504 HX290 Rechargeable Standard Horizon
- Auto Pilot: Raymarine EV2
- Master StateroomTV: Toshiba 24" Color Flat Screen w/Built in DVD Player
- Radios: Radar Arch Glasxy Sirius (XM) Antenna
- Salon: 12 V Clarion AM/FM/CD Player, Audio vox Satellite Receiver, Two Aft Infinity Speakers
- Bridge: Port and Starboard Infinity Speakers, Port and Starboard JBL Speakers
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.