|Model||Picnic Boat Classic|
|Locatie||Portsmouth, Rhode Island, Verenigde Staten|
|Lengte over alles||11.1 m|
|Lengte bij waterlijn||10.36 m|
|Lengte op deck||11.1 m|
|Max diepgang||0.46 m|
|Motor model||6LY Common Rail|
|Brandstoftanks||1 x 160 gelling|
|Zoetwater reservoirs||1 x 30 gelling|
|Afvalwatertanks||1 x 25 gelling|
URBAN is a 36' Hinckley Picnic Boat Classic that was built in 1998 and just completed a refit/repower at Hinckley Yacht Services.
URBAN (name reserved) is a Hinckley Picnic Boat Classic that just received a total refit/ repower and is in exceptional care. This boat is maintained by Hinckley Yacht Services in heated indoor storage during the winter months in their comprehensive YachtCare Program. All upgrades were completed by Hinckley as well. This boat has a new Yanmar 440hp Common Rail engine for the fastest speeds seen in a Picnic Boat Classic JetBoat. Other updates include Garmin electronics, FLIR camera, Fusion entertainment system, adjustable lighting, fabrics, Stidd helm seat, teak decks, overhead hatches and side opening pilothouse windows.
This impeccable Hinckley was also heavily optioned at build with rare teak decks, full teak veneers in pilothouse, teak coaming boards, custom cabinetry, varnished folding teak cocktail table, adjustable backrest for engine compartment and more.
To conduct a refit of this size and scope at any yard (let alone Hinckley Yacht Services), would cost in excess of 300K and take almost a year to complete. If you like the classic lines of a Bruce King designed Hinckley, but want speed, reliability of new systems and all the latest in technology, this is the boat.
Accommodations & Layout
URBAN’s interior provides sleeping berths and stowage, head with shower, and a galley that offer comfortable accommodations for two.
The interior is finished in satin varnished cherry, including the hull sheathing.
- Cabin sole is varnished teak and holly and has a cabin sole cover
- All hatches have removable screens
- (5) Frigast stainless steel 12-volt lamps throughout.
- Accupoint heater provides heat with ducts in the main cabin, head, and pilothouse.
- New Fusion Bluetooth stereo with JL Audio Speakers
Sleeps two in V-berth forward
- Filler piece to form a double berth.
- Cushions are upholstered in Perrenials “Slubby Denim” Fabric with two 26’ by 26” pillows in Perrenials “Blueberry Paint Box” Fabric
- Optional varnished cherry shelves outboard over V-berths port and starboard.
- (2) Cherry drop-front doors access shelves below the V-berths offering plenty of stowage
- A cedar-lined hanging locker is just aft of the V-berth to starboard.
- (2) Hella fans are mounted on the forward bulkhead, port and starboard, facing aft.
- 12-volt lights
Head (To Starboard)
A solid cherry door accesses the head located next aft from the hanging locker to starboard. The head includes:
- Vanity undermounted porcelain sink that rests in a varnished cherry wood countertop
- Grohe faucet/hand shower provides hot & cold pressure water (Shower never used).
- Vacu-flush electric marine head plumbed to holding tank
- Storage in cherry-faced lockers above and outboard the countertop
- Storage drawer with cherry face beside the marine head.
- Mounted cherry trimmed mirror
- Forced ventilation
- 110-volt outlet
- Hella fan
Galley (To Port)
To port is the galley with an Antique White Formica countertop. Force 10 two-burner stove is on the forward part of the galley. The propane stove includes remote propane shut-off and has a wood stove cover that offers additional galley workspace. On the aft end of the galley there is a lift-top Adler-Barbour 12-volt self-draining refrigerator box. The stainless steel bowl sink has Grohe fixtures and a hot & cold pressure fresh water system.
- Force 10 propane 2-burner stove (never used) with wood stove cover (extra workspace) and remote shut-off
- Microwave 110-volt oven
- Adler-Barbour 12-volt refrigerator with lift-top access
- Stainless steel sink, fixture with hot & cold pressure fresh water system and separate sprayer
- 12-volt light on aft bulkhead
- 110-volt outlet
- Pull-out trash bin
"Pantry" locker with cherry louvered door separates the galley from the V-berth area.
- Additional storage is provided by a cabinet with two cherry louvered lift-up doors outboard above the galley countertop
- Storage area under the galley sink that has a pullout trash bin.
- (3) Cherry-faced drawers below the countertop in the galley
- New Fusion Stereo Head Unit located above.
Pilothouse is finished with varnished teak.
- New Bomon sliding windows were recently installed for increased ventilation in Pilothouse
- (2) New Acrylic opening hatches overhead with screens.
- New safe in the Pilothouse to lock personal belonings
- White soft overhead for sound attenuation includes two halogen lights
- (2) Fixed windows with two heavy-duty intermittent self-parking windshield wipers and freshwater washers.
- Teak locking companionway door includes fiddles to hold charts.
- Varnished teak handrails port and starboard aft in the pilothouse.
Ivory Stamoid canvas drop curtain with windows provides a fully enclosed pilothouse.
Port side is a forward and aft facing seat for two:
- Upholstered in DE Dubloon Duet Capt Navy fabric
- Varnished teak integral handrail and cup holder
- Custom varnished teak magazine/chart book rack mounted on forward bulkhead
- Stainless steel footrest is mounted on the forward bulkhead.
- Additional inboard-aft wrap-around stainless steel footrest rail
- Inboard teak access door to a storage area within the seat.
- New “STIDD” Helm seat with off-white Ultraleather coverings and off-white powdercoated arms and pedestal
- Varnished teak dash
- Stainless steel 14" steering wheel with varnished wood rim
- New Hinckley JetStick® Control System with IQAN 1.5 MD# JetStick (new 2021)
- New dedicated two-battery thruster bank (new 2021)
- Engine gauges
- New locking start/stop panel for Yanmar engine
- Top-opening locker outboard the helm seat with chart storage
- 12-volt outlet
- Masthead spotlight remote control at helm
- Custom varnished teak cup holder
- Custom varnished teak multi-purpose binocular box
- New Garmin GPSMAP 7612xsv 12 inch color chart plotter/Sonar Combo Multifunction Display
- New Garmin GMR 18 HD Radome
- New Airmar B744V transducer with depth, speed, and temp
- New Garmin GPS 19x NMEA 2000 backbone and new BlueChart g2 Vision chart chip including resurfacing the helm with new varnished teak veneer
- New Garmin Autopilot with GHP Reactor Corepack
- New Icom IC-M400BB Modular VHF Marine Radio with black Command Mic IV with new Antenna
- New FLIR (forward-looking infrared) Camera installed on mast with pan and tilt at helm incorporated into the Garmin display
- New Dual USB Port at Helm
This boat has optional varnished teak coaming and lovely optional teak decks. Other features include:
- Two-step interior teak boarding step can be mounted on either port or starboard inside coaming
- Stowage in cockpit lockers with varnished teak doors
- (3) Flush cockpit sole hatches.
- Cockpit area drainage scuppers
- (2) Fishing rod holders on aft deck with drains or covers
- Ivory Stamoid full cockpit cover attaches to pilothouse and fastens with snaps.
The insulated engine box has a new Off-White colored mesh fabric covered cushion
- Optional Varnished folding teak drink table on aft end
- New Matching cushion for drink table to convert to sun lounge
- Optional removable seat back with new fabric that stores under gunwale when not in use
- Swing drink holders mounted port and starboard sides aft.
The aft settee has a cushioned bottom and back:
- Newly upholstered in Perennials Little Big Stripe and new Blueberry Stripe throw pillows
- Topsides: Flag Blue Awlgrip
- Cabin & Deck: Light Cream Gelcoat with molded-in nonskid
- Bootstripe: New Awlgrip Double Cream to match the deck
- Bottom: Black
Hull is Kevlar/E-glass hybrid and balsa core, SCRIMPed with vinyl ester resin. The deck and cockpit are E-glass and balsa core, molded with polyester resin. The deck and cockpit sole have a molded-in nonskid pattern.
- There are stainless steel capped aft hull quarter splash guards.
- Rounded, tapered, vanished teak toe rail with Hinckley profile
- Varnished teak eyebrow molding around cabin top
- Four fixed elliptical ports on house sides
- Stainless steel half-round on fiberglass molded rub rail
- Top of the pilothouse includes a radar dome and GPS antenna painted to match the deck.
The heavy-duty fiberglass swim platform is painted to match the hull color:
- Teak treads, stainless steel brackets, and stainless-steel half-round.
- Fold-down stainless-steel swim ladder attached to the swim platform.
- Danforth 12 lb. anchor with 12' chain + 150' x 1/2" anchor rode
- (3) Low profile opening aluminum hatches with screens
- Custom Hinckley 316L stainless steel bow chocks
- Varnished teak bow burgee staff with flush socket
- Stern mounted varnished teak ensign pole & socket
- 12-volt AFl air horn with switch on dash
- Fenders with fender covers
- Life jackets
- Flare kit
- Masthead & running lights
- ACR 12-volt remote spotlight masthead mounted with remote control at helm
- Ivory Stamoid full cockpit cover
- New Ivory Stamoid exterior window sun covers
12-volt DC electrical system:
- New locking start/stop panel for Yanmar engine
- (3) 12-volt 4-D gel-cell batteries for a total of 540 amps
- (2) Heavy-duty battery switches with battery parallel switches capabilities
- 80-amp alternator on the engine
110-volt AC electrical system
- Shore power cord with inlet and shore power relay
- Heart Freedom 10 inverter with shore power relay and cord
- 110V outlet in head & galley
- AC electrical panel and DC sub-panel
Mechanical Equipment & Engine Details
2021 Yanmar 6LY 440 hp Common Rail engine (150 hours est. 11/22) with Hamilton 291 Jet Drive and Upgraded Twin Disc transmission. New impeller and upgraded CV Shaft as well. The new Hinckley JetStick® is integrated with the Vetus 12-VDC 7" bow thruster.
- Newly Painted Engine Bay with engine installation
- Racor fuel filter
- Fuel, oil pressure, and water temperature gauges
- Tachometer with engine hours gauge
- Low oil pressure alarm
- "Water drop" muffler
- High water temperature alarm
- (2) new electric 1500 GPH 12-volt bilge pumps w/float switches
- Whale emergency bilge pump with handle in cockpit
- In-line 12-volt sump pump
- Manual hydraulic steering pump
- 2.5# Dry fire extinguishers
- Stainless steel 6-gallon hot water heater
- Aluminum 25-gallon holding tank with overboard discharge
- Accupoint heater with ducts in the main cabin, head, and pilothouse
Engine box has sound insulation and lead-lined foam double engine gaskets with forced air blower and baffled and insulated engine air intake.
URBAN is a Hinckley Picnic Boat Classic that has just received a complete refit/ repower by Hinckley Yacht Services. She stores in heated indoor with Hinckley in their comprehensive Yachtcare Program. This Hinckley is the pinnacle of all Picnic Boat Classics.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.