|Locatie||Orange Beach, Alabama, Verenigde Staten|
|Lengte over alles||15.49 m|
|Max diepgang||1.62 m|
|Vlaktilling bij dwarsbalk||8°|
|Max. doorvaarhoogte||4.17 m|
|Aandrijving typ||directe aandrijving|
|Zoetwater reservoirs||184 gelling|
July 1, 2022. Owner says bring offers. Just did a significant price drop and the Owner has taken delivery of his new boat so really needs to sell the Hatteras as quickly as possible. She is an exceptionally nice boat and ready to go have fun now and enjoy the height of fishing and boating season without waiting for your boat to come out of a repair facility, which all seem to be very backed up on work, so getting a fully serviced and properly managed vessel you can enjoy the Summer on the water.
Very nice and exceptionally well maintained 50 Hatteras. Legendary Hatteras performance combined with experienced and knowledgeable Captain and Owner, make this a great choice for the Sportfisherman.
Several recent updates to include:
- Hull Painted 2019
- Engines Rebuilt, Major Overhaul, only 10 hours Currently.
Consistent updates throughout the years make this a really nice boat that is ready to fish now. Very nice cosmetically and mechanically.
Great opportunity to own a 50 Hatteras, the vessel considered by many as the "Gold Standard" of Sport Fishing and Tournament Boats. This is a very nice Hatteras.
Helm and Electronics
- Twin Murray Brothers helm seats
- Fwd bench seating with drink boxes to starboard
- Bench seating Fwd of Helm
- Furuno 72 mile Radar
- Simrad NSS 12" Multi Function Display, GPS / Plotter / Radar with Cherp
- Simrad NSS 8" GPS Multi Function Display, GPS / Plotter / Radar with Cherp
- Furuno DDX 3 Sounder / Fish Finder
- Furuno RD 30 remote display, depth / water temp
- Garmin 7 GPS Chart Plotter
- Simrad AP24 Autopilot
- ICOM M64 VHF radio
- ICOM M412 VHF radio
- Internet Phone
- Hardtop with 3 sided enclosure and overhead lighting
- Clarion Stereo with 500 watt amp, 8 speakers and helm mounted remote
Engine and Mechanical
- Detroit 12V92 with only 10 hours since Major Overhaul
- Glendenning cable master
- Glendenning Engine Synchronizer
- 24 Volt Oil change system
- 24 Volt fuel priming system
- 24 Volt fuel transfer system
- Trolling Valves
- Halogen 1301 Fire suppression system
- Satellite TV
- Onan 20kw Generator, 5292 Hours
- Sentry Battery charger
- Updated rudder boxes and seals
- Hull Painted 2019
Cockpit and Fishing Equipment
- Beautiful Teak Cockpit
- Prep center with sink and storage
- Tackle center with stowage above and to port
- Battle Station w/Rocket launcher
- Large in deck fishbox
- Eskimo Ice Maker / Chipper plumbed to Fishbox
- Bait Freezer
- Transom Door
- Quarz Lights
- Full Cockpit Sun Shade
- Fresh and salt water wash downs
- Live Bait Well
- 7 Rod Holders on aft bridge rail
- 4 Rod Holders in cockpit coaming
- Rupp Marine Triple Spreader Outriggers
- Center Rigger
- 24 Volt Electric reel receptacles in Cockpit
- Custom Deck Lighting
- 6 Person Life Raft, Offshore Commander
- Galley Maid Anchor Windlass
- Bow Pulpit w/ stainless steel chute for Danforth Anchor
- Fender Holders
The Hatteras 50 is a Three Stateroom, 2 Head Layout with Full Galley and Dinette. She also offers one of the largest cockpits in her class and is a well-respected and popular Sportfishing Vessel and One which Many Companies Attempted to copy as she was, and often still considered, the "Gold Standard" of Sport Fishermen and Tournament Boats.
Interior accommodations include:
- Mid Ship Master Stateroom with Queen Island Master, large hanging lockers, Magnavox TV / Stereo, Air Conditioning/Heating and private head and shower with teak and holly sole
- Forward Guest Stateroom with Queen centerline berth, Element Flatscreen T.V, Air Conditioning/Heating, hanging lockers, storage and private head entry.
- The port head with shower serves as the day head and private entries from both fwd and port Guest Staterooms
- Port Guest Stateroom offers Over/Under Bunks, hanging lockers and private head entry.
- Main Salon offers an " L " shaped Sofa with underneath storage, Circular coffee table and single chair to port.
- Entertainment includes updated Flat Screen TV, Satellite / TRAC Vision TV, CD and DVD Player, Onkyo Stereo Receiver and Direct TV Receiver
- Galley includes Sub- Zero refrigerator, Sub-Zero Freezer, 2 Burner Cooktop, Sharp Carousel Convection / Microwave Oven and Sink w/Garbage Disposal
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.