|Model||74 Sport Deck Motor Yacht|
|Locatie||North Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada|
|Lengte over alles||22.56 m|
|Max diepgang||1.68 m|
|Zoetwater reservoirs||345 gelling|
‘Lisa Sea’ is a beautiful Hatteras 74 Sport Deck Motor Yacht that is luxuriously appointed throughout with sleeping accommodations for 8.
She has been professionally maintained and features many thoughtful upgrades.
- 4 Staterooms, 5 heads
- Desirable Twin MTU 12V engines 1150 HP EA
- 3 generators
- Air Conditioning and diesel hydronic heat
- Fully enclosed sun room
- Upper deck with entertaining space and hot tub
- 3 station controls
From the 2017 survey “The vessel was built in 1996 and reflects the quality constructing and finish this builder is known for. She has been very well maintained professionally by her current and previous owners. This attention to detail is reflected throughout the boat in her general condition and ongoing maintenance is evident throughout the vessel. For a vessel of this size and complexity it is remarkable in that there were few deficiencies. The vessel is in very good overall condition."
74 Hatteras Sport Deck Motor Yacht in Vancouver
‘Lisa Sea 1’ is a luxuriously appointed flush deck motor yacht with a large flybridge designed by Jack Hargrave and built by Hatteras.. The hull is hard chined and powered by desirable twin V12 MTU diesel engines, capable of cruising at 9 knots economically or running fast.
She can be entered from either side through pilothouse doors or from stepping aboard the extended swim grid.
The stern of Lisa Sea has a large teak covered open cockpit aft and an extended 3’ teak covered swim platform. This allows stepping aboard from a dock on the starboard side and up steps to the fully enclosed back deck/sunroom.
This fabulous sunroom features heat, a teak & holly sole, lexan windows and a heated hanging locker. The table has built in L shaped seating with storage underneath. The custom beverage center to starboard features 2 subzero fridge drawers, ice maker and sink.
Entry to the main carpeted salon is forward of the sunroom via a sliding door. The salon is expansive with loose furniture consisting of a large leather couch (with storage under) to port, one easy chair to starboard and one forward, two custom mahogany end tables and two built in cabinets. A built in entertainment center is across from the couch and features a 40” Samsung TV on retractable hidden lift, Blue Ray DVD, Bell satellite receiver, Knoll MVP 64 audio system, and Pioneer Receiver Amplifier.
The circular stairway to the lower deck master and engine room is forward of the entertainment center on starboard
The spacious full beam master suite has a walk around queen berth on the centerline with vast amounts of drawers, cupboards and storage. Aft of the bed is the master head featuring his and her sinks and toilets outboard separated by a large Jacuzzi tub between. The master suite features a heated walk-in closet, dressing table and seating area. The walk in engine room access door is across from the entrance to the master.
At the front of the salon the large U shaped galley is to port across from the U shaped dinette to starboard.
The galley was redone in 2015 and includes a large Whirlpool 4 burner cook top with oven, GE Profile convection / microwave, double sink, Bosch dishwasher, Whirlpool garbage compactor, wine fridge, and large LG side by side fridge/freezer.
There is a short hall forward providing access to the pilothouse which has a centerline helm with a leather settee across the bulkhead behind with chart drawers underneath. There are sliding doors either side to the decks and an interior stairway runs aft up to the fly bridge.
Access to the forward guest cabins is starboard via a semi-circular stairway to a hallway fore and aft. Fully forward is a bunk stateroom with two berths stacked and a ensuite head with separate shower. Midway is the guest stateroom to port with two double berths oriented side to side. The day/guest head and shower are across the hall to starboard.
Aft is the large VIP suite with a large ensuite head and shower to starboard. The queen berth is oriented from the port side.
Forward and outside this stateroom is a closet on the starboard side with stacked Blomberg washer and dryer (2014)
The huge upper deck features ample space for entertaining as well as the flybridge. As the center for entertaining the amenities include a wet bar with four stools, deck freezer, built in BBQ/smoker and an 4 person hot tub.
- Touch screen computer based Navigation System
- Simrad radar
- Interphase forward looking Sonar
- Northstar GPS plotter
- Sea Hail loud hailer and Sea 156 VHF radio
- B&G depth display and B&G wind display
- Robertson AP 300X Autopilot
- Printer, onboard wifi network, cell booster and satellite phone (not active)
Flybridge & Upper Deck Features:
- Simrad Radar (screen not operable)
- Northstar GPS plotter
- Sea 156 VHF Radio
- B&G depth display and B&G wind display
- Robertson AP 300X Autopilot
- Folding radar arch (hydraulic)
- 2 SeaTel domes (one for TV, one for satellite phone)
Engine Room / Equipment:
- 2 X MTU 12V-183TE93, 1150 HP Each, 4726 Hours
- ZF BW 250 Gears (Ratio 3.45:1)
- 3 1⁄2” Aquamet 22 Shafts with line cutters on each shaft, 5 blade 45” X 57” Nibral Propellers
- Sea Recovery 70GPH watermaker – with autoflush & remote panel in pilothouse
- Auto oil change pump system
- Dock water filtration system
- Air line from compressor and water hose
- Naiad fin stabilization
- Flo Scan fuel flow readouts
- ABT hydraulic bow thruster - 12" tube
- Panda 6 KW 24V generator (396 hours) dedicated to battery charging with auto start/stop
Tankage / Plumbing:
- Fuel 1,596 US Gals in 5 FRP tanks on centerline
- Dual Racor Filters 1000/MA per engine, Single Racor 900/MA for each 20 KW generator, Single R15T Racor for 6 KW Panda
- Water 345 US Gals in FRP tanks aft
- 2 X Head Hunter 120V demand pumps with surge tank
- Hot water from 30 Gals 240V hot water tank, starboard engine or Webasto furnace
- Waste 180 US Gal. FRP forward in generator room keel
- 5 fresh water Head Hunter electric heads
- 24V DC. 12V transformed DC and 120/240V AC
- BATTERIES - 16 6V 430 AH = 1720 AH total house (new & rewired 2016)
- 2 8D 24V engine and generator start, 1 G27 Panda generator start
- Battery charging system Dytek 93-VHD 2450. 50 Amp
- Inverter Xantex 4000W (spare uninstalled 4KW Xantrex inverter)
- Xantrex battery monitor
- 3 Acme 240 120AC isolation transformers. 1 @ 7.5 KW 2 @ 15KW
- Power distribution system 4 DC buses. 4 AC buses. Engine room DC and AC sub buses
- Dockside connections 2 X 50 Amp. with Glendinning Cable Master
- Gen 1. Onan 20KW 5603 hours with PTO for thruster
- Gen 2 Onan 20KW 8062 hours
- Air compressor
- 2nd PTO unit (not connected)
- 2 URC remote control search lights
- Bilge Pumps and Alarms - 5 Rule 3700 GPH automatic. 1 Forward, 2 amidships in VIP, 1 in engine room, 1 aft under master berth. High water bilge alarms
- Fire Extinguisher Systems; 1 X 5 BC Galley, 7 X 10 BC throughout the vessel, 3 X 40 BC Forward stair, 2 in engine room, 1 aft stair. Co2 automatic in engine room and Co2 automatic in generator room (not current).
- Smoke and heat alarms with an alarm panel in the pilothouse
- Grover air horn
- Vapor detection Gas, propane, CO, CO in engine room
- Life Raft 6 person Switlik. (Not current) EPIRB. (Not current)
- 3rd docking station on aft deck with power steering lever
- LED lighting
- 7 Cruisair reverse cycle heat and air conditioning units all located in generator room
- Webasto 120,000 BTU Hydronic heating plumbed throughout the vessel. (new hot water hose 2014) Heat and AC have individual controls in each stateroom.
- Hydraulic dinghy crane on upper deck (est. 2000 lbs.)
- Ground Tackle - 50 KG plow anchor - 450’ 3/8 galvanized chain, Galley Maid hydraulic windlass
- 14’ 6” Whitehall Tyee Spirit rowing/sailing dinghy (These are very expensive vessels of a classic design and very limited production.)
- Portable boarding stairs and boarding ladder
- Assortment of tools, parts and spares included with sale
- All original Hatteras build schematics are included
- Bottom paint and zincs were done in 2018
'Lisa Sea I' is owned in a clean BC holding company and a share purchase can be negotiated.
From 2017 survey “The vessel was built in 1996 and reflects the quality constructing and finish this builder is known for. She has been very well maintained professionally by her current and previous owners. This attention to detail is reflected throughout the boat in her general condition and ongoing maintenance is evident throughout the vessel. For a vessel of this size and complexity it is remarkable in that there were few deficiencies. The vessel is in very good overall condition."
Note: A stock Hatteras 74 is 80' LOA and with the extended swimgrid Lisa Sea is 83' overall.
EXCLUSIONS: Personal possessions and artwork, RIB Dinghy, kayaks, fixed dock stairs and deck chairs are excluded from the sale.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.