|Locatie||Bellingham, Washington, Verenigde Staten|
|Lengte over alles||8.84 m|
|Motor model||370 D6 -5.50 L|
Here is a rare offering on the brokerage market. A 26' Eaglecraft that has been repowered and designed to be used as a water taxi. Overall length is actually 29' from the bow to the stern. Note vessel has been repowered with a 2008 Volvo D6 rated at 370 Metric hp. In addition all items in the engine compartment were also rewired as well. It also has both an electric jet thrust system for the bow and stern to make docking a piece of cake!
Practical and heavily built Aluminum cabin cruiser built by Diagle Welding. Her nice deep V hull handles the Northwest chop with ease. This Eaglecraft vessel was designed to be used as a water taxi so has multiple bench seats in the cabin.
Take your family to the islands or buddies out to the fish camps!
Vessel has a nice large size cabin with great visibility. There is a head located to port aft in the cabin. Cabin heat is off of the main engine and is plumbed to also defog the windshield. Captain helm seat and co pilot are spring suspension to help smooth out the ride even more. All interior carpet was replaced in August of 2019.
- Garmin 4208 GPS chart plotter
- Furuno Marine Radar with closed array
- Raymarine Autopilot ST 60
- Standard Horizon VHF
- Ritchie Compass
- Bennet Trim Tabs
- Remote Anchor control at helm
- Spot Light controller
- Sony AM/FM CD player
Vessel features both 110volt and 12V & 24V DC systems.
- 12 Volt Dyno Group 31 Start new August 2019
- 12 Volt Dyno Group 31 House new August 2019
- (2) 12 Volt Dyno Group 31 Bow thruster batteries August 2019
- (2) 12 Volt Dyno Group 31 Stern Thruster batteries August 2019
- (2) ProMariner ProSport 20 Battery chargers
- 1 Minn Kota Alternator charger for charging underway
Engine & Mechanical
Vessel was repowered in August of 2019 with a Volvo D6 engine model year 2008. Documentation available. The matching Duo Prop leg (DPH-C 1.63) was also replaced as well. Engine had documented 688 hours on it at that time. The new engine provides for a top speed around 30kts. Owner reports an easy 24kt cruise.
- Volvo Electronic single lever engine control station
- Yamaha 25hp Four stroke engine
- Dual Jet nozzle thruster system for bow and stern new August 2019
- 3 Electric bilge pumps
- Simpson-Lawrence 12VDC windlass
- Electric engine compartment hatch
- Oil change pump
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Emerald Pacific Yachts has become one of the premier leaders of the Yachting Industry on the West Coast since its founding in 1997. Renowned for the sale of pre-owned and new construction as the Official West Coast distributor and dealer for both Horizon and Riviera Yachts. The company has an unrivaled reputation with a highly experienced and committed sales team to provide superior customer service and assist with all of our clients’ needs.