|Locatie||Rock Hill, South Carolina, Verenigde Staten|
|BTW-status||BTW niet van toepassing|
|Lengte over alles||6.71 m|
|Max diepgang||0.91 m|
|Aantal max. passagiers||8|
|Zoetwater reservoirs||20 gelling|
Reason for selling is "No longer using".
This Sea Ray has now been on the market more than a month. Please submit your offer today!
SEA RAY 220DA! CABIN with 2 BERTHS and plenty of storage! Ready for FISHING or CRUISING!
CALLING ALL BOAT PROJECT CAPTAINS - This 91 Sea Ray 220DA cruiser is ready to SHINE AGAIN!
This boat features two sleeping areas, a transom door to the deck area, a swim ladder, and bimini top.
Overall the boat features more room than you would expect on a 22-foot cuddy cruiser. There are storage areas throughout the deck and interior areas.
With a 5.7L 260 hp engine, there's plenty of power to pull skiers/toys or hit the deeper spots to fish.
Inside features include a hot water heater, a stove, a mini-fridge, and a shower in the head compartment.
Outside there's also an onboard battery charger, shore power cord, bimini top, a fire extinguishing system, and a table for eating or drinking in the cabin.
Return this lady to glory! It's always SUMMER when you own this 1991 Sea Ray 220DA cruiser! Get ready for your next weekend trip, a day on the bay, tubing, waterskiing, wakeboarding, or fishing.
While we will always attempt to provide you with a TRUE representation of every vessel we market, during any purchase from Pop you will be encouraged to schedule an inspection from an independent, accredited surveyor and every purchase WILL ALWAYS BE subject to your satisfaction with the results from your independent survey and your own personal trial run.
We have several more Bayliner, Chris-Craft, and Carver vessels for sale. If you're in the Charlotte, Concord, Gastonia, or Huntersville areas, please use the form on this page to let me know what you're looking for and I'll get back with you today about any other express cruiser options we have locally that may meet your needs.
You have questions? We have answers. Call us at (941) 914-9217 to discuss this vessel today.
This boat shows various stages of heavy wear in most all areas. There are several updating/refurbishment repairs needed. The exterior gelcoat coloring is faded throughout the hull, and there are several scratches on the deck area. The interior needs a deep cleaning. The mini-fridge needs to be replaced. The bimini top has some tears. The aft bench seat is missing. The starboard trim tab is broken/missing
- Cabin Lighting (Included)- Cabinets (Included)
- Head (Included)
- Refrigerator (Included)
- Shower (Included)
- Sink - Galley (Included)
- Stateroom - Mid Berth (Included)
- V Berth (Included)
- Anchor (Included)- Bench Seat (Included)
- Beverage Holders (Included)
- Bimini (Included)
- Captain's Chair (Included)
- Cleats - Fixed (Included)
- Cockpit Table (Included)
- Compartment Storage (Included)
- Glove Box (Included)
- Isinglass (Included)
- Passenger Seat (Included)
- Ski Tow Eyes (Included)
- Steering Wheel (Included)
- Swim Ladder (Included)
- Transom - Walk Through (Included)
- Transom Door (Included)
- Transom Seating (Included)
- Windshield - One Piece (Included)
- 12 V DC Outlets (Included)- Battery Switch (Included)
- Courtesy Lights (Included)
- Docking Lights (Included)
- Fuel Gauge (Included)
- Horn (Included)
- Oil Pressure Gauge (Included)
- Shore Power (Included)
- Shore Power Cord (Included)
- Speedometer (Included)
- Stereo (Included)
- Tachometer (Included)
- Volt Meter (Included)
- Water Temp Gauge (Included)
- Bilge Blower (Included)- Bilge Pump (Included)
- Carbureted (Included)
- Throttle/shift: Mech (Included)
- Trim Indicator (Included)
- Compass (Included)- GPS / Plotter (Included)
- Carbon Monoxide Detector (Included)- Engine Kill Switch (Included)