|Locatie||Richmond, British Columbia, Canada|
|Lengte over alles||8.69 m|
|Max diepgang||0.99 m|
2655 BAYLINER – 1990
7.4 L MERCRUISER W/ FRESH WATER COOLING
15 HP MERCURY KICKER INCLUDED
The 2655 has been one of the most popular entry level sunbridge cruisers of all time. The 2655 evolved into the 2855 of today with its great layout which sleeps six, 9'6" beam, and a moderate amount of dead rise in the hull. A full bimini top with side curtains gives extra accommodation and entertainment space as well as shelter from the elements. This was the first year that Bayliner started using Mercruiser power and with a fresh water cooled 7.4 L engine package it’s got tons of power!
This is a great entry level boat at a great price! Perfect for day trips or a weekend away.
- approx. 1200 hours on the power plant
- 15 hp Mercury kicker included.
- Lowrance HDS 7 chart plotter.
- Assumable moorage available at Pier 72.
Shown by Prior appointment only. Give us a call today and be out boating tomorrow.
Displacement: 6500 #
Total Power: 330
Cruising Speed: 20-25
Max Speed: 29-35
Fresh Water: 35
Accommodations & galley
· A modern styled boat with maxi-interior layout. With comfortable sleeping for six. A double forward v-berth, a convertible dinette and a large queen size berth in the aft cabin with sitting headroom, a privacy curtain and opening ports. · The galley is located to port with a Two burner alcohol/ 110 volt electric stove. Deep sink with hot and cold pressure water and a 12V /110v refrigerator(not working) · The head is located to Starboard with a vanity sink, a telephone style shower, molded fiberglass pan with shower sump pump, a manual marine head and vanity mirror.
· Full engine analogue instrumentation incl.:tachometer, speedometer, temperature gauge, fuel gauge, oil gauge and voltmeter. · VHF Radio · Alpeco 16 mile radar · Marinetex fishsinder depthsounder · Compass · Am/Fm cassette radio inside and one outside
· Danforth anchor with chain and line. · tie up line and fenders · · Radar arch · Two electric bilge pumps · Transom platform with folding ladder · Bow platform with anchor roller ·
· The 2655 evolved into today's 2855. This vessel is really a 28 footer with its wide beam and identical layout to the 1994 and newer 2855. · Designed for comfortable extended cruising, this beauty offers maximum efficiency and spaciousness, thanks to its wide beam. · One of our most popular selling sunbridges with extensive options, the right Mercruiser power and extremely well priced.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.