|Locatie||Fox Lake, Illinois, Verenigde Staten|
|BTW-status||BTW niet van toepassing|
|Lengte over alles||9.14 m|
|Aantal max. passagiers||10|
|Zoetwater reservoirs||40 gelling|
Only 80 photos available on this website. See all 126 photos at www.popyachts.com/view/178828
Reason for selling is "Not using it enough.".
ANY and ALL offers will be put in front of our seller! Submit your offer today!
Freshly Listed 300 Sundancer! Twin 5.7Ltr.! Mercruisers rebuilt, Custom canvas & roomy Aft!
Very nice Sea Ray 300 In the water and ready go now!!
Just in time for Fall buying season this may be the one for you. The 1988 Sea Ray 300 Sundancer is perfect for the long weekends or a great day on the water.
She is well equipped and ready to got has always been a freshwater vessel and comes with all manuals including the original packet from Sea Ray.
Boat has been professionally maintained, serviced and kept very clean. There are no smells in the cabin, the wood has been very well kept (see pictures).
Original hours are an incredibly low 250 on the Twin Mercruiser 5.7L engines and they run strong.
Some noteworthy options are; air conditioning, spacious head, huge V Berth, nicely appointed galley, full camper enclosure and an upgraded stereo that will not disappoint!
Get your offers in today and start boating now!
While we will always attempt to provide you with a TRUE representation of every vessel we market, during any purchase from Pop you will be encouraged to schedule an inspection from an independent, accredited surveyor and every purchase WILL ALWAYS BE subject to your satisfaction with the results from your independent survey and your own personal trial run.
We have several more Chris-Craft, Bayliner, and Carver vessels for sale. If you're in the Chicago, Milwaukee, Aurora, or Proviso areas, please use the form on this page to let me know what you're looking for and I'll get back with you today about any other express cruiser options we have locally that may meet your needs.
You have questions? We have answers. Call us at (941) 914-9217 to discuss this vessel today.
A very nice Sea Ray Express looking for a new owner to take out enjoy the water. For its age, she shows very well, the Cockpit seat and Helm seat are showing wear (original upholstery) as expected, a pretty easy fix. The hull appears to be in very good condition, minimal blemishes, fresh bottom paint and defies her age.
- Cabin Lighting (Included)- Cabinets (Included)
- Carpet (Included)
- Countertops (Included)
- Hanging Locker (Included)
- Head (Included)
- Refrigerator (Included)
- Sink - Cabin (Included)
- V Berth (Included)
- Bottom Paint Antifouling (Included)- Gel Coat (Included)
- Stringers (Included)
- Anchor (Included)- Anchor Rode (Included)
- Bell (Included)
- Beverage Holders (Included)
- Bimini (Custom)
- Bow Pulpit (Included)
- Bow Rail (Included)
- Cleats - Fixed (Included)
- Cockpit Seating (Included)
- Cockpit Table (Included)
- Cover - Cockpit (Included)
- Freshwater Hookup (Included)
- Freshwater Washdown (Included)
- Hand Rails (Included)
- Passenger Seat (Included)
- Rub Rails (Included)
- Steering Wheel (Included)
- Swim Ladder (Included)
- Swim Platform (Included)
- Transom - Walk Through (Included)
- 110v AC Outlets (Included)- 12 V DC Outlets (Included)
- Alternator (Included)
- Battery Converter (Included)
- Circuit Breaker Panel (Included)
- Cockpit Lighting (Included)
- Courtesy Lights (Included)
- Deck Lighting (Included)
- Fuel Gauge (Included)
- Fuse Panel (Included)
- Oil Pressure Gauge (Included)
- Ship's Power (12v DC) (Included)
- Shore Power (Included)
- Shore Power Cord (Included)
- Bilge Blower (Included)- Carbureted (Included)
- Fuel Filters (Included)
- Holding Tanks (Included)
- Number Of Fuel Tanks (2 @ 80 Gals.)
- Throttle/shift (Included)
- Trim Tabs (Included)
- Arch (Included)- Compass (Included)
- GPS / Plotter (Included)
- Running Lights (Included)
- VHF (Included)
- VHF Antenna (Included)
- CO/2 Detector (Included)- Fire Suppression System (Included)
- Searchlight (Included)
- Yacht Certified (Included)