|Locatie||Jacksonville, Florida, Verenigde Staten|
|Lengte over alles||11.58 m|
|Motor model||5.0 GL|
|Motor model||5.0 GL|
This 38' Holiday Mansion Coastal Barracuda is as close to "turn key" as possible for her new owners. This recently fully upgraded vessel has a complete electrical makeover, as well as, a recent new power with twin Volvo 5.0 GL's connected to Duo Prop outdrives. This boat performs extremely well in smooth or rough conditions.
"Eagles Gift" is ready for her new owners. Mechanically sound and user friendly are some good ways to describe this vessel. Service logs have been kept and are current.
June 2023, a full haul out bottom and out drive job was done at Huckins Yacht as well as a full engine and outdrive service by Fordham Marine.
Per Seller: Recent items that have been replaced or added:
- Just hauled painted and serviced and replaced the fridge.
- Port Motor & DuoProp Outdrive replaced June 2019
- Starboard Motor DuoProp Outdrive replaced July 2004
- Starboard DuoProp Outdrive replaced February 2018
- Westerbeke 7.5kw Generator replaced May 2019
- Video Monitoring System
- Batteries / 2018 - Power Inverter
- Electro Guard anti corrosion system
- Duel AC
- Fridge replaced June 2023
- JRC Radar
- Twin Scan 3tachometer and GPH gages
- Raritan fresh water toilet
- Teleflex sea star hydraulic steering
- Raymarine e7 multifunction display GPS and Bottom Finder
- Simrad Auto Pilot with remote
- Kenwood stereo system with two amps
- Xantrex 3 bank battery charger
- Multiple spare parts - Spare set of props
- Anchor -LINES
- 2 12 volt bilge pumps - 1 110 bilge pump
- High water alarm
- Synthetic wood floors
- Co2 detector
- New throttle cables
- Hot water heater
- Air system and air horn
- Cockpit cover
- Deck awning
- New tint on all windows
DISCLAMER PLEASE READ
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Hours on motors and generators cannot be guaranteed and what is listed may change.
A minimum of $495.00 closing fee will be added to the final total price of the vessel. Please ask your selling agent for a complete closing statement as they can change with every sale. Coast Guard Documentation, State Registration, and other fees are not included in the price of the vessel.