|Locatie||Fort Pierce, Florida, Verenigde Staten|
|Lengte over alles||10.97 m|
|Min. diepgang||0.91 m|
|Vlaktilling bij dwarsbalk||14°|
|Max. doorvaarhoogte||3.81 m|
|Motor model||8.1L MPI / CXLXHFL270M|
|Aandrijving typ||directe aandrijving|
|Motor model||8.1L MPI CXLXHFL270M|
|Aandrijving typ||directe aandrijving|
|Zoetwater reservoirs||85 gelling|
PRICED TO SELL AND REDUCED ANOTHER $4,900/ GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO OWN A CLEAN 36' TIARA CONVERTIBLE AND HARD TO GET SLIP MAY BE ABLE TO BE TRANSFERRED TO NEW OWNERS !
Excellent condition 1988 36 Tiara Convertible Dinette/Galley down model was repowered in 2001 at 900 hours with upgraded/newer generationTwin Crusader 8.1L MPI/385HP engines that have only 466 hours use since repower (engines look like NEW!)
The Tiara 3600 Convertible is a well-built flybridge sedan whose blend of interior comforts and open-water performance made her a popular boat with cruisers and anglers alike. She’s built on the same hull used for the 3600 Open, a proven offshore design with cored hullsides and a relatively wide beam making for a stable fishing platform. Fit and finish is excellent—typical of the quality you get in any Tiara product. A sliding glass door leads into a salon whose open front windshield makes the cabin seem larger than it actually is. She features the popular galley/dinette down single stateroom layout which gives her a spacious salon with a private forward stateroom with queen berth and the dinette converts to sleep 2 as well. She has a good sized head with 2 access doors, 1 from companionway across from dinette and 1 for private entry from forward master stateroom. The head features a vanity,vaccu-flush toilet and good size curved stall shower The cockpit features with a transom door, under deck fish/storage box with drain which was designed to be easily converted to mascerator fishbox and additional round in deck storage locker which was designed to be easily converted to a livewell. This model's standard 350hp inboard gas engines cruised the 3600 at 19–20 knots (high 20s top). NOTE: This boat was converted to the more modern 8.1L MPI (Multi port injection) Crusaders for more horsepower and speed as well as better mid range performance for fuel economy. The original 7.4's were carbureted and the 4 barrel carburetors kicked in at 3250 RPM's. The mid range of the 8.1's is in the 3500-3800 RPM range which gets her on plane more quickly and the multi port injection "mist" fuel as needed into the cylinders as opposed to the steady stream in the carbureted engines. The owner (He is only the 2nd owner) purchased the boat in spring of 2019 from the original northern owner who kept her in New York for most of her life until he ran her down/moved her to Florida a while back. These lightly used engines have 466 Hours since installed owner has a maintenance log of all service records since he took possession of the boat in 2019 which he will gladly share with prospective new owners.
Accommodations & Layout
Danny's Dream is about as nice a 1988 boat as it gets. Power was upgraded to twin 8.1L MPI Crusaders/385 HP each/ Hull and interior in great condition. This would make a great Florida/Bahamas/Keys cruiser and would also lend itself well to living aboard full time or for extended period of time ! ! PRIME SLIP at full service intercoastal marina close to Fort Pierce Inlet may be transferable to new owners if needed/ Spacious and classy with CLASSIC CONVERTIBLE LINES and RENOWNED TIARA QUALITY AND CONSTRUCTION ! ! Act quickly ! !
As you enter the salon through a slider from the cockpit to starboard is a leather sofa with good size storage compartment built into wood behind. across to port is the electric panel immediately on your left as you enter salon and there is a built in storage area that runs along the port side salon. There is a decent sized Flat screen TV mounted overhead to port and a Bose Stereo system. Salon is bright and airy due to expansive wrap around windows forward, port and starboard. Down 3 steps to port is the U-shaped galley which features a double stainless sink, microwave oven, 2 burner electric stove top, ample counter top area, teak and holly galley sole with storage under and above the countertops. There is a built in apartment sized refrigerator/freezer.
To starboard is a convertible face to face dinette which converts easily to a sleeper. the galley and dinette are very bright and open due to the expansive forward windshields right overhead. The salon is finished in Tiara's trademark oiled teak interior and salon sole is carpeted
Across from the dinette to port is an enclosed head with entryways from companionway and a private entrance into the forward master stateroom.
The master stateroom features a queen berth with drawers under, 2 hanging lockers and built in storage lockers to port and starboard side of the bed. the master features an overhead hatch.
The interior of this boat is very clean with woodwork,headliners,carpets, teak/holly flooring in galley in excellent original condition.
Deck and Hull
- Aluminum radar arch
- Bimini top with full enclosure (enclosure in storage)
- Bridge console cover
- Bridge Helm and companion Seat Covers
- Fiberglass Swim Platform with Ladder
- Transom Door
- Under cockpit deck storage boxes (1 rectangle 1 round/could be converted to mascerated fishbox and round livewell)
- Windshield Privacy Sun screens
- Anchor Windlass (Power winch with bridge remote)
- Anchor and Line
- LIfe jackets
- Cockpit lighting ( Multi colors with with remote control)
- Trim Tabs
- Stainless steel Bow and Safety rails
- Cockpit step box with storage
Fresh water washdown in cockpit
Engines and Mechanical Systems/Engine Room
- Twin 8.1L MPI/ 385 HP Crusader Inboard Engines with 466 Hours Use ( model year 2001)/ Engines look like New.
- NOTE: The original 7.4L/454CI carbureted engines were changed and upgraded at 900 hours to 8.1L/385 MPI Crusaders and original Hourmeters now read 1368 so subtract 900 and there are 466 Original hours on Newer Engines/ Gears were changed to ZF at the same time and New shafts were installed to accommodate the new setup
- Engines serial Numbers: Starboard: 610512 Port: 610507
- ZF Gears and new shafts (2001)
- Fresh Water Cooling
- 2 zone Marine air conditioning with reverse cycle heat (2 units)
- Hot water heater
- Hydraulic steering
- Central vacuum system
- Halon fire extinguishing system.Engine room
- RECENTLY (10 Hours ago ):
- Engines Tuned up/Triple Platinum Spark plus,
- Oils changed
- NEW Vaccu flush unit and pump for head
- 4 NEW Exhaust elbows
- NEW water pumps
- Heat exchangers removed and cleaned/serviced
- Garmin GPSMAP 2010C GPS/Chartplotter
- Furuno Echo Sounder/Fish finder LS-6100
- Icom M504 VHF Radio with Intercom to salon
- Hand Held VHF in salon
- BOSE Stereo System
- Rudder angle Indicator
- Furuno Radar FR 6040 (Lights up but not transmitting/diagnosis unknown) DISCLOSED AS INSTALLED/NOT FUNCTIONING PROPERLY
- Garmin Auto Pilot with remote (Doesn't light up/diagnosis unknown)DISCLOSED AS INSTALLED/NOT FUNCTIONING PROPERLY
- 110 Volt Shorepower (AC)
- 12 Volt Ship Power (DC)
- 8 KW Westerbeke Generator
- Dual 30 amp Service and cords
- 3 Batteries (recent)
- NEW battery charger
- Telephone jack
- 110V Outlet on Flybridge
- 12 volt outlet on Flybridge
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.