|Locatie||westbrook, Connecticut, Verenigde Staten|
|BTW-status||BTW niet van toepassing|
|Lengte over alles||12.19 m|
|Lengte bij waterlijn||11.28 m|
|Max diepgang||1.07 m|
|Zoetwater reservoirs||200 gelling|
This design and accommodation arrangement on the Hershine sundeck is amazing. You will be thoroughly impressed whether your plans include living aboard ,extended cruising or weekend excursion or vacation time.
On deck she has extra safe and wide walk-around decks forward with high enough sides to provide a safe passage for moving about on deck. The access to the large hard top covered sun deck aft is by easy steps port and starboard and from there up onto the spacious bridge is a breeze. The mounted manual crane will easily let you load a tender onto the sundeck roof.
Below offers more privacy and comfort that is amazing from the centerline queen and spacious head. Move forwrd through the main salon with great light and luxurious seating down the two steps to the galley and on to the forward cabin with another head and shower.
Contact us to arrange a viewing.
- forward guest cabin with vberth and locker on starboard side
- Forward head is opposite the galley with electric toilet, sink,and shower
- Galley down.
- two steps up to salon with L-shaped settee and hi-lo table. Entertainment center with tv and stereo. Lower helm station is to starboard with a helm seat.
- Aft cabin is down 3 steps with a centered queen island bed. This boat has been customized.
- master head has toilet, sink and a large shower stall.
- The joiner work and condition of the paneling is excellent throughout.
- propane stove new 2001
- 3 burner stove with oven.
- kenmore frig.
- princess micro oven
- raritan Icerette icemaker
electronics and navigation
- Ritchie compass
- standard VHF
- datamarine depth
- horizon hailer
- jabsco remote control spotlight
- LOWER HELM
- ritchie compass
- standard VHF radio
- garmin chartplotter
- datamarine depth
- vigil radar
- Westerbeke diesel genset Bt8KW freshwater cooled approx. 1600 hours
- 2 60 amp. alternators
- 2 8D 300 amp. marine batteries
- 1 100 amp. marine battery
- 2 30 amp. shore cords
- mariner 30 amp charger
Teak decks are thick and in good condition. Bimini top and instrument cover on the flybridge
hardtop on the aft deck
deck boxes on flybridge and aft deck for storage
- teak swim platform
- swim ladder
- aft deck hardtop
- docklines and fenders
- manual dingy davit
- ANCHORING SYSTEM
- vetus electric anchor windlass
- spare rod
- 2 danforth fluke anchors
- 100' chain and 35lb. danforth plow anchor
Mechanical and plumbing
- 3 blower fans in the engine room. twin disc. MG502 transmissions.
- shafts are 2" stainless. 2 4 blade props 26x25, tach, oil pressure,temp. and volt meter gauges at both helms.
- 2 vacuflush toilets (new 2001 at a cost of $5000)
- flo jet fresh water pump w/accumulator.
- AIR CONDITIONING
- 2 lunaire a/c units for a total of approx. 28,000 BTUs
- 10 gallons water heater with sb engine heat exchanger
- 2 auto. bilge pumps
- one foredeck wash down pump
- USCG package
- 2 engine room halon fire ext.
- smoke detectors in main salon
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.