|Model||3607 Aft Cabin Motoryacht|
|Locatie||Deltaville, Virginia, Verenigde Staten|
|Lengte over alles||10.97 m|
|Lengte bij waterlijn||8.71 m|
|Max diepgang||1.07 m|
|Max. doorvaarhoogte||4.57 m|
|Aandrijving typ||directe aandrijving|
|Zoetwater reservoirs||109 gelling|
Dread Naught (ex. Af-ter Tuition) is a 1987 36' Carver aft cabin motoryacht. Her sellers bought her in 2017 and spent quite a bit of money preparing her for a cruise that now will not happen due to a family change in plans. Dread Naught is stored on the hard in Deltaville for inspection anytime. She offers 1997 Crusader 350 main engines, 1997 7.2 kW Westerbeke generator, full beam master stateroom aft with a centerline queen size berth and a dinette port forward that converts into a double size berth. Dread Naught is Great Loop capable.
36' Carver Vessel Walkthrough
From the hardtop covered sundeck, you can walk out either side deck or step down into the salon. Once inside the salon, you will find a sofa and ottoman with storage to port, countertop port forward, lower helm starboard forward, lounge chair to starboard and master stateroom access aft. Walk forward and step down to find the dinette to port and galley to starboard and the guest stateroom and head forward. Engine room access is via a salon sole hatch.
36' Carver Accommodations
Dread Naught offers a full beam master stateroom aft with a centerline queen size berth and an ensuite head with a tub/shower; and a guest stateroom forward with a v-berth and head. the dinette converts to a double size berth also.
36' Carver Salon
The salon offers a sofa and ottoman with storage to port, countertop port forward, lounge chair to starboard, carpet, opening side and aft windows with curtains, reading lights and engine room access.
To view a 360 degree photo of the salon, copy and paste the link below into your browser:
36' Carver Galley
The galley is down and to starboard, across from the dinette.
- Haier refrigerator/freezer - Princess 3-burner electric cooktop and oven - U-Line icemaker - Double stainless steel sinks - Shelf - Storage cabinets and drawers - Teak parquet sole
To view a 360 degree photo of the galley, copy and paste the link below into your browser:
36' Carver Dining
Dining space is available at the dinette across from the galley.
To view a 360 degree photo of the dinette, copy and paste the link below into your browser:
36' Carver Master Stateroom
The full-beam master stateroom is aft and offers a centerline queen size berth, desk/vanity port aft, nightstands, reading lights, aft hatch and screen, 3 portlights, two full length mirrors, carpet, hanging locker, storage drawers and cabinets and an ensuite head with manual head and tub/shower.
To view a 360 degree photo of the master stateroom, copy and paste the link below into your browser:
36' Carver Guest Stateroom
The guest stateroom is forward and offers a v-berth with insert, sink to starboard, head to port, carpet, shelves, hatches over berth, sink and head, 2 portlights, reading lights and a storage cabinet.
To view a 360 degree photo of the guest stateroom, copy and paste the link below into your browser:
36' Carver Lower Helm
The lower helm is located starboard forward in the salon and offers a full set of electronics as described in the electronics section below.
36' Carver Flybridge
The flybridge offers a bimini, non-skid deck, helm to starboard, forward and aft benchseats, helmseat, Eisenglass enclosure, stainless steel Radar arch, shelves, storage cabinet forward and storage under the helm.
To view a 360 degree photo of the flybridge, copy and paste the link below into your browser:
36' Carver Sundeck
The sundeck offers a hardtop, non-skid deck, 1 teak step to the flybridge, hatch and door to the salon, wicker deck chairs and sofa, storage cabinet port forward, stainless steel rails and a boarding gate aft.
36' Carver Audio/Visual Equipment
- Philips flat screen TV in the salon
- RCA DVD player in the salon
- Jensen CD335X CD/stereo in the salon
- Jensen XCH 6RF 6-disc CD changer in the salon
36' Carver Electronics
- Raytheon R20 Raster Scan Radar at the lower helm
- Garmin 2006C multi-function display at the lower helm - Furuno GPS Navigator on the flybridge - Cetrek Pilot 730 autopilot on the flybridge - Uniden VHF on the flybridge and at the lower helm
- Ritchie Powerdamp magnetic compass on the flybridge and at the lower helm
- Datamarine LX201 depth sounder at the lower helm - 2 X Datamarine LX50 speed/distance displays at the lower helm
36' Carver Electrical System
- Westerbeke 7.2BCGTC 7.2 kW generator with approximately 387 hours (Reported to have been installed in 1997)
- 30 amp shore power cord
36' Carver Engine/Mechanical Equipment
- Twin Crusader 350 hp main engines with approximately 935 hours (Reported to have been installed in 1997)
- Borg Warner gearboxes
- Teleflex engine controls
- Seastar hydraulic steering system - Bennett trim tabs - Cruisair reverse cycle air conditioning/heating system (3 units)
36' Carver Deck Equipment
- Danforth anchor
- Anchor pulpit
- Non-skid decks
- Stainless steel rails and lifelines forward and sides
- Stainless steel fender racks forward
- Boarding gate each side
- Dock water connection
- Fiberglass swimplatform - Stainless steel & teak swim ladder and swimplatform ladder
36' Carver Safety and Fire Protection
- 2 X loudhailers - Searchlight - Fireboy engine room fire suppression system with remote release panel on the flybridge - Sentry 416 fume detector remote panel on the flybridge - Carbon monoxide detector
36' Carver Exclusions
- Sellers' personal belongings
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.