|Locatie||North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, Verenigde Staten|
|BTW-status||BTW niet van toepassing|
|Lengte over alles||8.84 m|
|Max diepgang||0.76 m|
|Zoetwater reservoirs||50 gelling|
Reason for selling is "Going a different direction.".
ANY and ALL offers will be put in front of our seller! Submit your offer today!
Great shape with lots of upgrades! Ready to go fishing!
Located in North Myrtle Beach, SC.
This 1986 Blackfin 29 Flybridge has so much to offer!
The ample deck with fighting chairs, rocket launchers, rod holders, and plenty of storage for your fishing gear, plus the fully equipped upper helm makes it perfect for your fishing trips.
If you're planning to overnight, the cabin has space for up to three to sleep conformably, a full head with a shower, and the galley has a two burner cooktop, sink, and cold fridge, providing all you'll need for an extended stay.
Inside the easy access engine compartments, twin 320hp Crusaders with 1465 hours and a 250 gal fuel tank, for economical long range.
Loaded with one Lowrance and two Garmin GPS/Chartplotter/fishfinder, Icom VHF radio with antenna, Ritchie compass, and Fusion sound system.
This 1986 Blackfin 29 Flybridge has it all and it's ready for her new proud owner!
While we will always attempt to provide you with a TRUE representation of every vessel we market, during any purchase from Pop you will be encouraged to schedule an inspection from an independent, accredited surveyor and every purchase WILL ALWAYS BE subject to your satisfaction with the results from your independent survey and your own personal trial run.
We have several more Bertram, Hatteras, and Wellcraft vessels for sale. If you're in the Wilmington, Myrtle Beach, Conway, or Socastee areas, please use the form on this page to let me know what you're looking for and I'll get back with you today about any other sport fishing yacht options we have locally that may meet your needs.
You have questions? We have answers. Call us at (941) 914-9217 to discuss this vessel today.
As per the seller: All upholstery is in great shape, with no rips, tears, or discoloration. All woodwork has been recently varnished. The boat shows in above average condition for its age.
- Cabin Lighting (Included)- Dinette (Included)
- Head (Included)
- Pressurized Water System (Included)
- Refrigerator (Included)
- Settee (Included)
- Shower (Included)
- Sink - Galley (Included)
- Stove (Included)
- V Berth (Included)
- Window Treatments (Included)
- Bottom Paint Antifouling (Included)
- Anchor (Included)- Bow Pulpit (Included)
- Bow Rail (Included)
- Captain's Chair (Included)
- Cleats - Pull Up (Included)
- Coaming Pads (Included)
- Cockpit Seating (Included)
- Fighting Chair (Included)
- Full Enclosure (Included)
- Isinglass (Included)
- Rocket Launchers (Included)
- Rod Holders (Included)
- Seadek (Included)
- Swim Platform (Included)
- Transom - Closed (Included)
- Windlass (Included)
- 110v AC Outlets (Included)- 12 V DC Outlets (Included)
- Battery Switch (Included)
- Circuit Breaker Panel (Included)
- Fuel Gauge (Included)
- Horn (Included)
- Hour Meter (Included)
- Number Of Batteries (4)
- Oil Pressure Gauge (Included)
- Shore Power (Included)
- Shore Power Cord (Included)
- Speedometer (Included)
- Stereo (Included)
- Tachometer (Included)
- USB Port (Included)
- Volt Meter (Included)
- Water Pressure Gauge (Included)
- Water Temp Gauge (Included)
- Bilge Blower (Included)- Bilge Pump (Included)
- Trim Tab Controls (Included)
- Trim Tabs (Included)
- Watermaker (Included)
- Compass (Included)- GPS/ Fishfinder/ Plotter (Included)
- Navigation Lights (Included)
- Radar Dome (Included)
- VHF (Included)
- VHF Antenna (Included)
- Halon Fire Suppression (Included)- Spotlight (Included)