|Model||LaBelle 40 Sundeck MY|
|Locatie||Osprey, Florida, Verenigde Staten|
|Lengte over alles||14.33 m|
|Max diepgang||1.07 m|
|Motor model||6 cylinder turbo|
|Motor model||6 cylinder turbo|
|Zoetwater reservoirs||300 gelling|
(LOCATION: Osprey FL) The Labelle 40 Motor Yacht is a spacious aft cabin motor yacht designed for comfortable cruising. She comes with flybridge, aft deck, roomy salon, galley with dinette, and two staterooms. Designed for coastal cruising this trawler has spent most of her life in freshwater and has been well cared for.
The flybridge features teak deck, bimini top, and ample room for guests. The helm has captain & companion chairs and is equipped with full electronics, gauges, and controls. A few steps down from the bridge is a spacious aft deck with hard top and teak deck. With space for casual entertaining this is the perfect spot for a day on the water. Ice maker and wet bar aid in entertaining. A stairway leads up to the bridge, steps on either side provide side deck access, a ladder leads down to a TNT lift.
The salon is open with full teak paneling, trim and sole. To starboard is an easy chair and lower helm station with door to side deck. A Vizio TV, DVD player, and Pioneer sound system provide entertainment. Port side we have a sofa. The galley is down with convertible dinette. Equipped with new Norcold refrigerator/freezer, GE microwave oven, stainless steel sink, and lightly used Galley Maid three-burner range with oven, the galley is ready for any length cruise.
There are two private staterooms. The master stateroom is aft with queen berth, under-berth storage, dressing table, and an abundance of storage in hand-crafted cabinetry. The private head compartment has mirrored vanity, toilet, and tub with shower. The guest stateroom is forward with offset double berth, under berth storage, vanity with sink, storage shelves, and hanging locker. The private guest head has toilet, vanity, and shower. The accommodations are roomy, comfortable, and private.
Equipped with a twin Volvo diesel engines that produce long-lasting and economical power, this beauty will provide years of dependable service. Mechanical features include a new Westerbeke generator with low hours, 3-zone central air, and electric water heater. Deck features include bow pulpit with anchor & windlass forward and TNT lift aft. This is a full featured cruiser with room to spare, is well equipped, has been well maintained, and is ready to cruise. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing of this 40' Labelle Sundeck Motor Yacht.
If you’ve been looking for a Marine Trader LaBelle, this is the boat. There is no finer example of these amazing boats available…period.
They just don’t build boats like this anymore. The fiberglass is 3” thick!
Equipped with reliable Volvo 6cyl. Turbo Diesels with 1600 original hours
Has a TNT hydraulic swim platform (over $25k spent on this)
Continually detailed and looking great.
Comes with Slidemoor dock system
This boat is loaded with teak…even the wheels are teak and of the finest craftsmanship
Whether you're looking to do the loop, cruise, or liveaboard, this boat will be a great choice.
- Open salon with lower station, easy chair, Vizio flat screen TV with DVD player, sofa
- Galley down and forward
- Forward cabin with offset double berth, teak cabinets, split forward head
- Master aft cabin with double berth with memory foam mattress, ample storage, private head with tub / shower
- Teak cabinets
- Stainless steel sink
- Galley Maid electric range with oven
- GE Microwave oven
- New Norcold refrigerator with freezer
- Booth style dinette - converts to double berth
Deck & Hull
- Stainless steel rail
- Bow pulpit with roller
- 45# Plow anchor and 150' chain
- Power windless with foot and helm controls
- Stainless sampson post
- Sikkens deck stain
- Teak rails
- Side deck access to salon
- Covered aft deck with side deck access
- Open flybridge with radar arch and bimini top
- TNT Lift swim platform with dinghy chocks
Electronics & Navigation
- Garmin 4208 GPS
- Garmin 2006C GPS
- Two Icom VHF radios
- Vizio TV with DVD player
- Pioneer sound system with speakers throughout
Mechanical & Electrical
- Volvo turbo diesel engines with 1600 hours
- New Westerbeke generator (2013)
- All new batteries
- Three Marine Air HVAC units
- Two brand new spare propellers
- Slidemoor docking system
- TNT hydraulic lift
- Blueprinted and numbered electrical panel
- Emergency rudder
- Electric heads
- Manuals and maintenance records
- New generator with easy switch turn on.
- New shore power lines
- New heads.
- Mostly all new plumbing, especially in bilge.
- Mostly new wiring, especially in bilge.
- All new bilge pumps with main bilge pump hooked up to alarm for high water.
- New HVAC pumps and just serviced.
- Refrigerator just serviced.
- Engines have all new fluids, belts, gaskets, new heat exchangers and turbos.
- Bilge cleaned and painted.
- Engines cleaned and painted.
- Transmissions flushed and serviced. Linkages adjusted. New fluid.
- Exterior furniture has all sunbrella fabric
- Bottom is cleaned every month, new zincs
- She has been in a covered dock her entire life.
- Always regularly waxed and detailed.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.