|Locatie||Port Orange, Florida, Verenigde Staten|
|BTW-status||BTW niet van toepassing|
|Lengte over alles||13.72 m|
|Max diepgang||1.27 m|
|Motor merk||Detroit Diesel|
|Motor merk||Detroit Diesel|
Reason for selling is "Not using it enough".
ANY and ALL offers will be put in front of our seller! Submit your offer today!
Take a look at this Chris-Craft Commander today!
The Chris Craft 45 Commander is a traditional flybridge cruiser with a distinctive profile and an unusually open cabin layout.
Construction is solid fiberglass, and a relatively wide beam creates a roomy interior with berths for six and good headroom throughout.
The floorplan of the Chris-Craft 45 Commander is arranged with the galley and bar forward, a few steps down from the salon.
The Helm is comfortable and due to the downward sloping bow you can see very well from the lower station, the upper has wide-open visibility.
On Top, the small flybridge will seat three on a single bench seat.
She is a good rough-water performer.
. Come out and see for yourself!
While we will always attempt to provide you with a TRUE representation of every vessel we market, during any purchase from Pop you will be encouraged to schedule an inspection from an independent, accredited surveyor and every purchase WILL ALWAYS BE subject to your satisfaction with the results from your independent survey and your own personal trial run.
We have several more Sea Ray, Carver, and Silverton vessels for sale. If you're in the Orlando, Palatka, Palm Coast, or Deltona areas, please use the form on this page to let me know what you're looking for and I'll get back with you today about any other motor yacht options we have locally that may meet your needs.
You have questions? We have answers. Call us at (941) 914-9217 to discuss this vessel today.
This boat has been a liveaboard for a long time, it makes a great liveaboard as it has plenty of space. The owner has recently had all the mechanical gone over so the boat runs like a charm. Electronics need to be replaced, some cosmetic damage in the main stateroom needs to be worked on, but overall the boats in a condition you would expect for a 1980's liveaboard big Chris-Craft
- Cabin Lighting (Included)- Cabinets (Included)
- Carpet - Cabin (Included)
- Fridge/freezer- Full Size (Included)
- Head (2)
- Microwave (Included)
- Port Holes (Included)
- Shower (Included)
- Stateroom - Aft (Included)
- Stove / Oven (Included)
- V Berth (Included)
- Anchor (Included)- Anchor Locker (Included)
- Anchor Rode (Included)
- Beverage Holders (Included)
- Bimini (Included)
- Captain's Chair (Included)
- Fender Holders (Included)
- Swim Platform (Included)
- 110v AC Outlets (Included)- 12 V DC Outlets (Included)
- AC Electric Panel (Included)
- Battery Switch (Included)
- Battery Tender (Included)
- Circuit Breaker Panel (Included)
- Cockpit Accent Lighting (Included)
- Courtesy Lights (Included)
- Docking Lights (Included)
- Fuel Gauge (Included)
- Fuse Panel (Included)
- GFI Outlets (Included)
- Horn (Included)
- Hour Meter (Included)
- Shore Power (Included)
- Shore Power Cord (Included)
- Stereo (Included)
- Volt Meter (Included)
- Water Heater (Included)
- Bilge Blower (Included)- Bilge Pump (Included)
- Engine Alarms (Included)
- Holding Tanks (Included)
- Number Of Fuel Tanks (2)
- Oil Changing System (Included)
- Rudder (Included)
- Rudder Indicator (Included)
- Throttle/shift: Mech (Included)
- Compass (Included)- Masthead Light: (Included)
- Navigation Lights (Included)
- Radar Array (Included)
- Radar Dome (Included)
- Tower Light (Included)
- VHF (Included)
- VHF Antenna (Included)
- Yacht Certified (Included)