Bridge Electronics & Features
- Standard Horizon Matrix VHF Radio w/ AIS & GPS (2107)
- Garmin 250 C Sounder & Fishfinder
- Standard Horizon GPS Chart 150
- Viewsonic 15'' Color Monitor, Connected to Lower Helm Computer. This Computer Allows GPS/Chart Navigation w/ Software Included. Wireless Keyboard Included.
- Phone Intercom System to Lower Helm Station
- Maxwell Remote for Electric Windlass Functions
- Stereo Speakers w/ Volume Control, Connected to Lower Helm Sound System
- ComNav Remote Station Auto Pilot Controls
- Full Flybridge Enclosure w/ Isinglass Sides
- Back to Back Bench Seating
- 2-Premium West Marine Deck Chairs
Cabin Top "Mid Deck"
- Railing Around Deck w/ Sunbrella Canvas on Sides & Aft.
- Stainless Steel Kayak Holder
- Magma Propane BBQ
- "Lifetime" Storage Box
- 70 Quart "Marine" Ice Chest
- 2-Plastic Fuel Jugs for the Inflatable's Outboard Motor
Aft Deck, Stern
- Stainless Steel Dinghy Davits
- West Marine 10 Inflatable w/ Canvas Cover
- 2 hp. Honda 4-Stroke Outboard on Mount w/ Canvas Cover
- Rear Lazarette Includes: Danforth Anchor w/ Chain & Rode, Dinghy Wheels, 2-Stainless "Flopper Stoppers", Extra Boat Fenders,
- Bow Pulpit w/ Maxwell Electric Windlass
- CQR-35 Anchor w/ 200 ft. of High Tensile Chain
- Forward Deck Lights
Forward Cabin "V-Berth"
- Bunk Beds on Starboard Side
- Hanging Closet
- Reading Lamp w/ LED Bulb
- Fluorescent Overhead Light
- Head on Portside w/ Electric Toilet, Shower Stall, and Sink
Lower Helm Steering Station
- Lower Helm Station on Starboard Side
- Navigational Electronics Include: ComNav Auto Pilot Controls, Autohelm Depth Sounded Display, Furuno Radar Display, Icom VHF Radio, Hailer w/ Auto Fog Horn, Laptop Computer w/ Navigation Software
- Battery Voltage Meter
- Rudder Angle Indicator
- Intercom Phone to Flybridge
- Sony DVD Player
- West Marine Stereo/CD Plater
- 2-Bose Speakers
- Chart Light
- Large L-Shaped Dinette w/ Table
- Black Mesh Privacy Screens w/ Zippers on Both Doors & Aft Windows
- Miniblinds on Side Windows
- 32'' Sharp Flat Screen T.V.
- (2) Kenwood Speakers
- 1500 Watt Inverter Plug, Great for Making Coffee on the Mooring!
- Coffee Maker
- Princess Electric Stove w/ Oven, Rewired with Hi-Temp Cables in 2017
- AC/DC Isotherm Refrigerator
- Double Stainless Steel Sink
- Newer Faucet w/ Pull out Sprayer Head
- Cold Water Filter System
- Microwave Oven 900/1350 Watt
Aft Cabin "Captain's Quarters"
- Queen Bed w/ Custom Bedspread & Decorative Pillows
- Large Storage Cabinets on Starboard Side w/ Shelf Above
- Double Door Hanging Closet
- Ceiling Lights (LED)
- Chart Light above Bed
- Sharp Thin Screen T.V. (Powered by Small Inverter)
- Controller Box in Closet to Rotate Antenna for Best Reception
Aft Head in "Captain's Quarters"
- Large Bathtub & Shower w/ Sliding Shower Doors!
- Electric Toilet
- Vanity w/ Molded-in Sink w/ Faucet
- Plenty of Drawers, and Cabinets for Storage
- Ceiling Lights (LED)
- Twin Caterpillar 3208 NA Diesel Engines
- Naturally Asperated-No Turbo's to Repair!
- 210 Horsepower Each Engine
- Approximately 1900 Hours Each Engine
- Each Engine has (2) Racor 1000 Primary Fuel Filters ( The Flow to Each Fuel Filters can be Switched Easily by just Turning the Filter Selector Valve!
Generator & Ships Power
- Onan 7.5 Kw. Diesel Generator (1500-2000 hrs.)
- (3) 8D Deep Cycle West Marine Batteries
- (4) 6 Volt Trojan T125 Batteries (Wired in Series & Parallel to give 480 Amp Hours @ 20 Hour Rating & 12 Volt Output
- (1) Xantrex 40 Amp. Battery Charger for Starting Batteries
- (1) Wantrex 40 Amp. Battery Charger for House Batteries
- (1) Xantrx 1500 Watt AC InverterRemote Charging Monitor Display
- (4) 125 Fuel Tanks (2 Tanks per Engine)
- Fresh Water Capacity Approximately 185 Gallons
- Holding Tank Capacity Approximately 30 Gallons
- Electric Macerator for Pumping Holding Tank at Sea
- Deck Access Cover for Pumping Holding Tank at Dock
- "Fire-Boy" Engine Room Fire Extinguisher (Needs to be Serviced)
- Newer 11 Gallon Hot Water Heater (AC & Heated by Port Engine)
- Craftsman Tool Box w/ Basic Tool
- Misc. Boxes of Spare Parts for Plumbing, Engines, Etc.
- Hailing Horn
- Remote Fuel Filter Vacuum Gauges at Helm Station
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Owner's personal items excluded. Exclusions include, however are not limited to, Seller's personal possessions, loose items, binoculars, handheld radio(s), charts, tools, fishing equipment, spare parts, clothing and foul weather gear, galley equipment, linens/bedding and any items not specifically listed on equipment list specifications sheet.