Nechako is a 75' welded aluminum water taxi for 30 passengers. The vessel's engines need rebuilding or replacement. The options vary from 150k to 250k for engines alone.
Vessel needs an overall refurbishment, however, it has a solid structure and systems. Once in operation, will have a $550,000(CAD) value.
Not for the faint of heart or dreamers, serious inquiries only please. Valuation report available upon request.
- 1975 built by John Manly
- Location: Lower Mainland, BC
- 75' x 18'8" x 8'7"
- Survey: 2016
- Engines: 2 Detroit 12V92, 1000 hp diesels
- Reduction gear: Twin disc
- Shaft: Stainless steel, 3 1/2" diameter
- Fuel tanks: 3, aluminum, 1600 gallons total capacity
- Cooling: Fresh water
- Genset: GM 371
- Bilge pumps: In every separate compartment
- Galley sinks: 2
- Water tank
- Hot water
- Holding tank
- All aluminum construction
- Spot light
- Batteries: 2 - 4 8V, 8D
- Steering: Hydraulic
- Hiab 060-2 hydraulic crane
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.