- Huge open salon with large windows, access to owners / guest staterooms.
- Wet bar in beautiful book matched teak cabinet.
- Large flat screen TV and stereo sound system.
- Beautifully finished day head with starboard access.
- Access to galley, beautiful wheelhouse, forward dining room / office.
- Access to crew quarters and engine room below.
Aft deck salon
- Bright open space furnishings with access to aft cockpit, main salon and side decks.
- Teak decking.
- Beautiful teak finished table with six teak / wicker chairs..
- Flat screen TV with DVD and surround sound system..
- Air conditioning and heat.
- Open with teak plank decking.
- Transom door with access to swim platform.
- Teak grate style swim platform.
- Water tight access to storage and steering gear room.
- Stainless steel stairs to aft salon.
Fly bridge / top deck
- Helm station with fixed cushioned guest seating and Bimini.
- Two (2) Davits for all the water toys.
- Built in Stainless steel gas grill.
- Aft seating with cushions and Bimini.
- Heavy duty stack style mast for radar and other antennas.
Owners / guest staterooms
- Master with California king size berth en-suite marble head with huge shower.
- Beautiful teak finished drawers and cabinets, three cedar lined closets.
- Flat screen TV with stereo system.
- Guest 1. has two (2) twin size berths with en-suite head and shower.
- Guest 2. has two (2) twin size berths with en-suite head and shower.
- All cabins have separate AC / heat controls.
- Beautifully finished with traditional bench seating.
- Built in electronics.
- Satellite telephone and TV.
- Wing doors to both side decks.
- Captains stateroom with double berth and en-suite head.
- Crew's mess with table, seating, microwave oven and day and deep freezers.
- Crew berths two bunk style. sleeps 2-3.
- One crew head with shower.
- Washing machine, dryer, laundry area.
- Access to engine room / machine room.
Mechanical / Electrical
- Caterpillar Diesel Major overhaul (2009) approximately 1000 hrs. Since major overhaul.
- DC battery systems for 12 volt and 24 volt electric systems.
- AC electric.120/240 100 amp service with two (2) power cords.
- Five (5) battery chargers for 12 and 24 volt batteries.
- Generators (2) Northern Lights 40KW units with Lugger Diesel aprox. 15,750hrs.
- Bow Thruster (1) Quantum hydraulic.
- Stabilizers Fin style (2) Quantum hydraulic.
- Davits (1) 2500lb. (1) 1000lb.
- Windlass (1) Ideal for two anchors with chain.
- Electronic Micro Controls, throttle and shift, locations: fly bridge, wheelhouse, cockpit.
- Two fixed flood lights and one remote controlled search light.
- Two water makers, not used (condition not known).
- Radar 72 mile with repeater display.
- Plotters ARP 3 bridge and wheelhouse.
- NEC Computer with Maptech software.
- Micrologic 250 GPS with interface to pilot and nav. computer.
- Plath gyro compass with Plath auto pilot and rudder angle indicator.
- Autohelm depth meters.
- Sea 156 VHF radio.
- Sea 222 SSB radio and satellite phone.
- Raymarine 420 loud hailer.
- B&G wind speed and knot log.
- B&G speed and distance meter.
- Furuno weather fax.
- Stainless steel counters and sink.
- Refrigerator 30 cu. ft. stainless steel commercial grade.
- Cook top 6 burner Fischer & Paykel stainless steel.
- Bosch stainless steel oven.
- Stainless steel microwave oven.
- Stainless steel Icemaker.
- Bosch stainless steel dishwasher.
- Imported marble tile flooring. (2018).
- Easy access to large dining room or office room forward of galley area.
- Built in china cabinets in dining area. This large space can also be converted into an office.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.