|Model||41 Twin Cabin|
|Locatie||Niceville, Florida, Verenigde Staten|
|BTW-status||BTW niet van toepassing|
|Lengte over alles||12.5 m|
|Max. doorvaarhoogte||4.8 m|
|Motor merk||Detroit Diesel|
|Motor merk||Detroit Diesel|
|Zoetwater reservoirs||110 gelling|
Reason for selling is "Is not able to complete project".
ANY and ALL offers will be put in front of our seller! Submit your offer today!
Double Cabin! Low Hours! Perfect Liveaboard or Weekend Cruiser!
If you are looking for your next motoryacht restoration project, this 1970 Hatteras 41 Twin Cabin is perfect!
This solid vessel is perfect for a live-aboard or a weekend cruiser.
She's powered by 1970 twin Detroit Diesels 8V-53 which both run, are built to last, and have low hours!
She features cabins forward and aft, two heads and a spacious main cabin.
The galley features a stove/oven, microwave and refrigerator.
This one is priced under NADA and won't last long! Come see it if you can!
While we will always attempt to provide you with a TRUE representation of every vessel we market, during any purchase from Pop you will be encouraged to schedule an inspection from an independent, accredited surveyor and every purchase WILL ALWAYS BE subject to your satisfaction with the results from your independent survey and your own personal trial run.
We have several more Chris-Craft, Sea Ray, and Silverton vessels for sale. If you're in the Panama City, Pensacola, Navarre, or Ferry Pass areas, please use the form on this page to let me know what you're looking for and I'll get back with you today about any other motor yacht options we have locally that may meet your needs.
You have questions? We have answers. Call us at (941) 914-9217 to discuss this vessel today.
According to the seller, both engines and the generator are in good working condition. Generator has roughly 700 hours. The windows in the main cabin need to be reframed and replaced. The hull appears solid, but reflects the age of the vessel with some damage (see pics).
- Cabin Lighting (Included)- Cabinets (Included)
- Carpet - Cabin (Included)
- Head - Composting (2)
- Microwave (Included)
- Refrigerator (Included)
- Shower (Included)
- Sink - Galley (Included)
- Stateroom - Aft (Included)
- Stateroom - Forward (Included)
- Stove / Oven (Included)
- Bottom Paint Antifouling (Included)
- Anchor (Included)- Anchor Locker (Included)
- Anchor Rode (Included)
- Bow Rail (Included)
- Captain's Chair (Included)
- Cleats - Fixed (Included)
- Freshwater Washdown (Included)
- Hard Top (Included)
- Raw Water Washdown (Included)
- Steering Wheel (Included)
- Swim Platform (Included)
- Windlass (Included)
- Windshield (Included)
- Windshield Wipers (Included)
- 110v AC Outlets (Included)- Fuel Gauge (Included)
- Oil Pressure Gauge (Included)
- Shore Power (Included)
- Speedometer (Included)
- Tachometer (Included)
- Volt Meter (Included)
- Water Temp Gauge (Included)
- Bilge Pump (Included)- Number Of Eng Cylinders (8)
- Number Of Fuel Tanks (2)
- Throttle/shift: Mech (Included)
- Compass (Included)
- Liferaft (Included)- Spotlight (Included)
- Yacht Certified (Included)