This is a 17,26 m. Feadship Hull 596, used motor yacht for sale in Greece. Built in 1968 and refitted in 2005 this motor yacht is in excellent condition for the new owners with only 370 engine hours making it ideal for those who wish to acquire a boat and enjoy the life onboard. She has a Steel hull and superstructure with a beam of 4,4 m. She can accommodate up to 6 guests across a three stateroom layout, including an impressive master suite, as well as two double cabins and a cabin for the crew. She also features a stylish living room with furniture made of solid Mahogany. Many additional equipment have been included to the boat with the restoration such as new stainless steel railings with reconditioned original teak grab. Down in the cabins, you can stay in comfort overnight or over an entire weekend and enjoy your daily cruises. This is a family boat that will make you feel entertained and comfortable!
- 1 x Master Cabin - 2 x Double Cabins - 3 x Bathrooms - 1 x Crew - Cabin - 1 x Crew - Bathroom
- Heavy duty axles - Vibration damper couplings - Bushings, propellers, Brackets - New stainless steel railings with reconditioned original teak grab rail - All furniture made of solid Mahogany - Reconditioned Vosper stabilizers - Complete restoration for three years 2003-2005
- Anchor(s) - Anchor Chain - Winch(es) - TeakNew - Windlass(es)2 x new - GangwayOpacmare
Galley & Laundry Equipment
- Refrigerator(s): Miele - Freezer(s): Miele - Microwave - Oven - Cooking Plates
Mechanical & Electrical Equipment
- Engines: 2 x 480 HP Volvo Penta TAMD 75 - Engine Hours: 370 - Generator: Kohler 19kW - Airconditioning: Condaria with outlets in all rooms - Bow Thruster: Side Power - Steering: Hydraulic - Battery Charger: Victron - Inverter: Victron 24V to 220V - Trim Tabs: Hydraulic
- 1 x Radar: Furuno - 1 x Autopilot: Simrad - 1 x GPS Chart Plotter: Simrad - 1 x Depthsounder: Simrad
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.