|Locatie||Seattle, Washington, Verenigde Staten|
|BTW-status||BTW niet van toepassing|
|Lengte over alles||8.23 m|
|Max diepgang||0.69 m|
|Motor model||V-8 283|
|Motor model||V-8 283|
|Zoetwater reservoirs||10 gelling|
ANY and ALL offers will be put in front of our seller! Submit your offer today!
Classic 1959 Mid-Century Express Style Chris-Craft Motor Yacht! Powered by Twin 185HP V8 Engine! Gauges Restored to Original Condition!
This 1959 Chris Craft Constellation 27 is a classic built yacht in the highest tradition of the Chris Craft line. This Chris Craft was designed to be both a quick and an elegant motor yacht.
One of the favorite features of the Constellation is the large cockpit. It offers a perfect place to gather with friends and enough space to fish or crab.
The first thing you will notice when stepping inside this Classic Chris Craft is the beautiful woodwork at the helm. The helm is well laid out and offers a great view while piloting the vessel. The main salon has a sink and icebox. With a double V-berth in the bow and a convertible dinette, you can sleep four. The cabin is comfortable and the spacious deck of the cockpit gives you the flexibility to spend the weekend entertaining, fishing, or cruising.
Whatever you need from a cruiser, this classic Chris-Craft can give you more than you have asked for.
While we will always attempt to provide you with a TRUE representation of every vessel we market, during any purchase from Pop you will be encouraged to schedule an inspection from an independent, accredited surveyor and every purchase WILL ALWAYS BE subject to your satisfaction with the results from your independent survey and your own personal trial run.
We have several more Sea Ray, Silverton, and Carver vessels for sale. If you're in the Tacoma, Bellevue, Kent, or Everett areas, please use the form on this page to let me know what you're looking for and I'll get back with you today about any other antique boat options we have locally that may meet your needs.
You have questions? We have answers. Call us at (941) 914-9217 to discuss this vessel today.
Per the seller: 30k put into repairs and upgrades in recent work. All systems are operational. The bottom was last painted in July of 2021 and it was bottom painted in 2018 before that. All known issues as of 2021 have been completely taken care of. Work was completed by professionals and the receipts are available. New Shaft Logs Rotten wood replaced the starboard side midship Chin log replaced in section New backing plates Replaced the majority of the planks.
- Cabin Lighting (Included)- Cabinets (Included)
- Carpet - Cabin (Included)
- Dinette (Drops Down To Sleeping Berth)
- Hanging Locker (Included)
- Head (Included)
- Heat (Included)
- Ice Box (Included)
- Pressurized Water System (Electric Pump And Hand Pump)
- Salon (Included)
- Sink - Galley (Included)
- V Berth (Included)
- Bottom Paint Antifouling (Included)
- Anchor (Included)- Anchor Locker (Included)
- Anchor Rode (20 Ft Chain And 150 Ft Rode)
- BBQ Grill (Included)
- Bell (Included)
- Beverage Holders (Included)
- Bimini (Included)
- Bow Rail (Included)
- Cleats - Fixed (Included)
- Cockpit Table (Included)
- Fold Down Seats (Included)
- Hard Top (Included)
- Icebox - Cockpit (Included)
- Rub Rails (Included)
- Sea Cocks (Included)
- Steering Wheel (Included)
- Swim Ladder (Included)
- Swim Platform (Included)
- Toe Rail (Included)
- Transom - Closed (Included)
- Windshield - One Piece (Included)
- Windshield Wipers (Included)
- 110v AC Outlets (Included)- 12 V DC Outlets (Included)
- AC Electric Panel (Included)
- Battery Switch (2)
- Battery Tender (Included)
- Circuit Breaker Panel (Included)
- Cockpit Accent Lighting (Included)
- Fuse Panel (Included)
- GFI Outlets (Included)
- Horn (Included)
- Hour Meter (Included)
- Iphone AUX Plug-in (Included)
- Number Of Batteries (2 For Engine)
- Stereo (Included)
- Tachometer (Included)
- USB Port (Included)
- Volt Meter (Included)
- Bilge Blower (Included)- Bilge Pump (Included)
- Carbureted (Included)
- Date Impellers Replaced (3 Years)
- Date Of Engine Service (Every Year)
- Holding Tanks (Included)
- Macerator (Included)
- Maximum Engine RPM (2500)
- Number Of Fuel Tanks (2)
- Rudder (Included)
- Throttle/shift: Mech (Included)
- Water Tanks (Included)
- Compass (Included)- Covers - Display (Included)
- Navigation Lights (Included)
- VHF (Included)
- VHF Antenna (Included)
- Air Horn (Included)- Carbon Monoxide Detector (Included)
- Halon Fire Suppression (Included)