|Locatie||Annapolis, Maryland, Verenigde Staten|
|Lengte over alles||18.24 m|
|Lengte bij waterlijn||17.75 m|
|Zoetwater reservoirs||190 gelling|
Born out of a free and pure vision of crusing pleasure, the Oceanis 60 offers a life in perfect harmony with the sea. Innovative, spacious, bright and sophisticated, this exceptional boat extends the tempting prospect of blue water cruising with total and infinite confidence. The Oceanis 60 offers a finish par excellence. Her spacious cockpit and aft skirt make swimming, entertaining, sunbathing, dinghy storarage easy and natural.
- Hull designed to perform effectively at moderate heel angle
- Fixed sprayhood arch carrying the mainsail sheet track
- Wide-angle visibility of the stern and sails from the saloon
- Transom skirt four times larger than standard to create a terrace
- Dinghy garage to safely store your dinghy out of the elements.
- Triple transom locker to house the liferaft, large gas cylinders, and everything else required for life on the water
- Luxurous spacious lounge saloon with very special attention paid to freedom of movement
- A full-size sofa to port with arms and full-depth seating
- Flooded with natural daylight by glazing tinted light grey to reduce heat transmission
- Integrated LED lighting
- A real domestic kitchen fitted with tall, deep cabinets and big pan drawers
- All the refrigeration capability and capacity expected of a modern cruising yacht
- A full-size desk to starboard incorporating all the functions of a chart table and big enough to accommodate three people easily
- The forward owner's cabin is magnificently spacious and packed with ingenious storage solutions.
- Spacious aft starboard VIP cabin with twin beds
- Generous aft port guest cabin comfortable and practical with large double bed
- Each cabin has its own private bathroom and separate shower
Call for more details and pricing.