|Lengte over alles||14.48 m|
|Max diepgang||2.3 m|
|Grootzeil gebied||53.65 m²|
|Motor merk||Volvo Penta|
|Motor model||D2-55, S-drive|
|Zoetwater reservoirs||600 Liters|
|Garantie romp||5 jaren|
Delphia 46 DS - A luxurious ocean-going deck saloon yacht with central cockpit
The Delphia 46 DS is unique due to her deck saloon being connected to a centrally located cockpit.
This configuration is typical for the most luxurious of ocean-going yachts and ensures exceptional stability of the craft that translates into comfort and safety of sailing.
The design provides comfortable accommodation for the entire crew and panoramic windows that fills the interior with light, offering unrestricted views.
In order that the crew feel truly at home, the Delphia 46 DS boasts all the creature comforts one expects of such a luxurious vessel: a fully equipped galley to prepare the most exquisite of cuisine, an aft stateroom with spacious shower and space to relax, a guest suite in the bow with its own shower and an additional space that can be adapted to a bathroom, workshop or wardrobe depending on the needs of the individual.
Wide navigation table with seat for 2 persons allows planning the cruise and monitoring the vessel comfortably.
Delphia 46 DS is a synergy between nautical architecture and traditional maritime craftsmanship. The excellent performance of the Delphia 46 DS makes this craft the perfect choice for longer voyages.
This model is available with the fixed (deep and shallow) and swing keel and is able to accommodate future customization dependent on the desires of the owner.
Hull design: Andrzej Skrzat
Manufacturer Provided Description
Delphia 46CC - A luxurious ocean-going central cockpit deck saloon yacht
The Delphia 46CC is unique due to its deck saloon being connected to a centrally located cockpit.
This configuration is typical for the most luxurious of ocean-going yachts and ensures exceptional stability of the craft which translates into comfort and safety of sailing.
The design provides comfortable accommodation for the entire crew and panoramic windows which fills the interior with light, offering unrestricted views.
In order that the crew feel truly at home, the Delphia 46CC boasts all the creature comforts one expects of such a luxurious vessel; a fully equipped galley to prepare the most exquisite of cuisine, a aft stateroom with spacious shower and space to relax, a guest suite in the bow with its own shower, an additional bathroom plus adequate storage space for any length of voyage.
Similar to the Delphia 47, the Delphia 46CC is a synergy between nautical architecture and traditional maritime craftsmanship.
It features an YSI (Yacht Structural Integrity) integrated yacht structure using LIM (Laminate Infusion Method) vacuum infusion technology rendering the hull light yet extremely strong.
The excellent performance of the Delphia 46CC makes this craft the perfect choice for longer, or even round-the-world, voyages.
This model is available witha fixed or centre-board / ballast keel and is able to accommodate future customisation dependent on the desires of the owner.
- Colour white, GRP hand lay-up
- Dark blue water line stripes
- Hull liner made of galvanized steel connects keel with chain plates
- Sandwich construction above water line
- Keel in cast-iron
- Pre-balanced rudder
- Bow thruster 8,5 kW / 24 V
- Non-opening board hatches
- Antifouling (with epoxy undercoat)
- Colour white, GRP hand lay-up, sandwich construction
- Teak deck
- Bow fitting with integrated anchor roller
- Navigation LED lights
- Anchor box
- Electric windlass 1400W with 20 kg anchor and 70 m 10 mm galvanized chain
- Aluminum toe-rails with eight open chocks
- 6 mooring cleats – forward, central and aft
- 8 stanchions with double lifeline - height of 750 mm
- Opening gates in lifelines
- 14 rope clutches
- 6 deck hatches
- 9 openable side ports
- 2 handrails on the coach roof
- Jib track in front of mast
- Main sheet track behind cockpit
- Pre-balanced main sheet tackle traveler
- 3 winch handles
- 6 docking lines, 6 fenders
- 4 eyes to lifelines
- Cockpit shower hot and cold water
- Locker for 2 gas bottles, gas installation with gas leaking tester in aft section
- 2 lockers on aft deck
- Flag staff
- 2 self-tailing winches 46.2 STA (on the coach roof)
- Spacious cockpit with teak laid floor and seats
- Companionway with sliding hatch cover and washboard
- Opening hatch in aft cabin
- Steering pedestal with hydraulic system and steering wheel covered with leather
- Compass on steering pedestal
- Engine control panel
- 2 self-tailing winches 46.2 STA (in cockpit)
- Emergency tiller
- Hydraulically opened aft platform with ladder
- Teak cockpit table
- All joinery work in natural mahogany wood, slight difference of hue is possible, matt varnish
- Spacious forward cabin with double berth, seat, wardrobe and separated entrance to the toilet
- Roomy forward lavatory with electric toilet and 47 L holding tank, separated shower cabin and towel hanger
- Skipper cabin with single berth
- Saloon bathroom with electric toilet and 47 L holding tank
- Table in saloon with sofa
- Interior LED lighting
- Upholstery, brown colour
- Chart table in saloon
- Spacious aft cabin with french bed, dressing table, wardrobe and with individual access to the toilet
- Aft bathroom with shower, electric toilet, holding tank 47 L and towel hanger
- Deck saloon – panoramic windows made of glass
- Inox sink
- 2-burner gas stove (gimbaled) with oven
- Fridge 64 L
- Freezer 80 L
- Cupboards for kitchenware
- Waste basket
- Tap for hot and cold water
- Work surfaces (light colour) made of corian
- 3 fire extinguishers, 1 fire extinguisher blanket
- Engine Volvo Penta D2-55, S-drive
- Fixed 3-blade propeller
- Fuel tank 400 L
- Fire extinguisher in engine chamber
- Engine room light
- Master electric panel, indicator of battery charging, level gauges for water, waste water and diesel tank
- Main electrical switches
- Battery charger 230V/12V/60A
- 22 m cable and plug to power 230 V installation
- 1 socket 12V (at chart table)
- 10 sockets 230 V (forward lavatory, forward cabin, saloon lavatory, skipper cabin, galley, saloon, chart table, aft lavatory, aft cabin)
- House batteries AGM 3 x 130 Ah, starting battery AGM 1 x 70 Ah, bow thruster battery 1 x 130 Ah
- Wires in tinned cupper
- B&G Triton
- Selden mast (on keel step) with two spreaders, in two parts
- Two steps on the mast
- Boom with single line reef and kicking strap tackle
- Lazy Jack – grey colour
- Mechanical backstay tensioner
- Self-tacking, furling jib in ACL, furler under deck
- Full-battened mainsail in ACL with cars and two reefs
- Anchor light, steaming light and deck spotlight
Max Engine Power 110HP
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.