This impeccable 2015 Jeanneau 64 "Trois Vignes" has just been reduced $100,000.00 and is being moved out of the Great Lakes to the East Coast for easy transport to YOUR harbor. This is your opportunity to have a professionally pampered yacht delivered to your doorstep.
- LOA 65'11"
- LWL 59'
- Beam 17'8"
- Draft 7'2"
- Air Draft 95'5"
- Displacement 70,989 lbs.
- Ballast 23,259 lbs.
- Fuel 218 gal.
- Water 265 gal.
- Waste 70 gal.
- Volvo D4-180 180hp.
"Trios Vignes" is a Jeanneau 64 hull #4 delivered in the spring of 2015. It is a sloop rigged, shoal draft, owners stateroom aft version. Interior is finished in Natural Oak with open pore acrylic varnish and Dark Oak sole. The aft stateroom features a 6'8" x 5'10" centerline berth with an en-suite head and shower. Large double hanging lockers, office/vanity to port, and sofa to starboard, night stands P&S. VIP Guest cabins port and starboard forward with en-suite heads with showers, 6'7" x 51" berths. Optional skipper cabin forward with upper and lower berths, head, ac, and tv. All berths have custom innerspring mattress's.
The main salon has a 8 position table to starboard with two director chairs, a deep comfortable sofa to port, with numerous entertainment systems, electric remote controlled pleated blinds . The optional Lateral Guest cabin is starboard, with upper and lower berths, with easy access to the companionway. Central vacuum system.
The large galley is to port of the entryway, featuring a wine cooler, dishwasher, microwave, 3 burner LPG stove and oven, front loading frig, freezer, ice maker, Corian countertops. The optional Day Head is just aft.
All living space is served by a reverse cycle 60,000btu chilled water air conditioning system. All staterooms and the skipper cabin are individually controlled.
Sails & Sail Handling
- Custom Sparcraft Painted White
- Electric In-Mast Mainsail Furling
- Below Deck Captive Electric Main Sheet System
- 2 Electric 70.2 Harken Genoa Winches
- 2 Electric 60 Harken "Rewind" Winches
- Optional 110% Genoa w/ Tracks
- Electric Genoa Furler w/ Helm Controls
- North Spectra/Carbon SRPC Main and 110% Genoa
- Push Button Sailing at is Best
Electronics and Electrical System
- Raymarine System
- i70 MFD Port
- p70 MFD Autopilot
- Depth, Speed, Log, Wind
- 4kw Digital Radar
- GS125 Plotter Displays at P&S Helms
- GPS Data Connected to Owners Stateroom TV
- Additional GS95 at Stbd Helm
- Engine Room and Mast mounted Camera's Display on Plotters
- 260 VHF with AIS
- Stbd Helm Controls for all Sails and Bow & Stern Thruster
- Intellian s6HD Sat TV
- Intellian Sat Phone Dome Both on Custom Spreader Mounts
- DIRECTV H25 High Def Receiver
- Fusion Encore MKII Movie Server w/5 Zones
- 2 Fusion AV700 DVD/CD/MP3 Players
- Bose Surround Sound System
- Bose Cockpit speakers
- Onan 21.5kw Generator
- (2) 220V Shore Lines on Glendenning Cablemasters
- Mastervolt 2000 110v Inverter
- (2) 840ah House Banks of Gel Cell Batteries 24v
- Separate Engine Starting Bank 12v
- (2) 100amp Battery Chargers
- (2) Alternators 115A & 110A
- Bow Thruster 24v
- Retractable Stern Thruster 24v
- Sea Recovery Watermaker
- Washer/Dryer In Lateral Cabin
- Central Vacuum System
Deck and Cockpit and Garage
- Anchor Windlass 24v w/ Second Control at Helm
- Retractable Anchor Roller Storage System
- Polished Stainless Steel Anchor
- Anchor Washdown System
- Nomen Folding Cleats (8)
- Folding Boarding Ladder w/ P&S Mounts
- Transom Fairleads
- Custom Dodger-Bimini-Connector
- Forward Sunbathing Cushions w/ Headrests and Drinkholder
- Custom Cockpit Cushions w/ Sun Lounge Aft
- Cockpit Consoles Frig/Freezer Port, Sink Stbd
- Retractable Grill
- Both Cockpit Tables Have Electric Level Controls
- Seating for 10 Around The Tables
- Custom LED Courtesy Lights Cockpit, Side Decks, Transom Platform
- Custom Mast Lights Facing Up and Down At Each Spreader
- Underwater Lights (4)
- Electric Transom Door Opening to the "Garage"
- Dinghy Retrieval System
- Air Compressor and Washdown in Garage
- Williams 285 110hp Jet Dinghy
- Remote Control for Door and Lights
- Full USCG Safety Equipment
- Owner Retains the Name "Trois Vignes" and all "TV" logo items.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.