|Locatie||Annapolis, Maryland, Verenigde Staten|
|Lengte over alles||10.34 m|
|Lengte bij waterlijn||9.35 m|
|Max diepgang||1.37 m|
|Totaal zeilopervlak||540 uom.sqft|
|Max. doorvaarhoogte||15.24 m|
|Zoetwater reservoirs||83 gelling|
Put the Beneteau 34 "Juliette" at the top of your list! She shows like a new boat but is priced to sell. Call to schedule an appointment today. You will not be disappointed!
When you first see "Juliette", your love for her will be as boundless as the sea, Her striking hard chined gray hull, rich alpi interior, and inviting white cushions give "Juliette" her undeniable beauty, but beauty is only skin deep. You will truly fall in love with "Juliette" when her sail first unfurls from her mast, fills with the breeze, and you waltz across the water together. As she comes to speed, you'll feel her hard chine dig in and you will be dancing in perfect balance and harmony. When the dance is finished and it's time to retire, "Juliette" will be sure to keep you comfortable with her spacious interior, well-appointed galley, and heat and air-conditioning. She will even let you hold the remote to the flat screen SMART TV.
"Juliette" has been professionally maintained, is in as near perfect condition, and has...
- In-Mast Furling, Shoal Draft 4'6"
- 85 hour on the Yanmar engine
- Heat and Air
- Crystal clear glass on the dodger + bimini
- Fresh water electric flush toilet
- Unused spinnaker
- New bottom paint
Call to schedule an appointment to see "Juliette".
The interior of the Beneteau 34 maximizes space and comfort. Designed by Nauta, she has a rich alpi wood interior matched with light and airy feeling.
There is a V berth forward with opening hatch and hanging locker to starboard. The main salon has a U shaped settee to port and straight settee to starboard. There is a centerline dining table with leaves that fold up on both sides. There is a 32" flat screen SMART TV on the forward bulkhead and the aft facing nav station is to starboard at the end of the settee.
The galley is at the base of the companionway to port. Next aft is the large private aft stateroom with hanging locker and room to stand or sit before the berth. The head with separate shower stall is across to starboard. She has plenty of opening hatches with screens and shades.
The galley is to port at the base of the companionway with the following features:
- Front loading refrigerator
- Rectangular double S/S sinks
- Hot and cold pressure water
- Storage lockers and cabinets
- 2 Burner propane stove with oven
- Microwave oven installed over nav station
- VHF Radio at Nav with Ram mic at pedestal
- B&G Zeus series touch screen chartplotter
- 2 x B&G Zeus T41 multifunction display for wind, depth, speed
- Stereo CD player with 4 speakers (2 ext)
- B&G Autopilot
Electrical & Mechanical
- Upgraded AGM batteries
- Reverse cycle heat and air
- 32" Samsung flat screen TV on fwd bulkhead
- Microwave installed over nav station
- 12V DC system
- 110V AC system with 5 outlets
- Battery charger
- Anchor roller with anchor
Sails and Canvas
- In Mast RF Mainsail
- RF genoa with UV protective strip
- Unused Asymmetrical spinnaker
- Deck stepped mast with boom and rigid boom vang
- 2 ST genoa sheet winches
- 2 ST winches on cabin top, one starboard, and one port
- 2 genoa sheet tracks with adjustable cars
- Running rigging led aft to cockpit
- Additional spinnaker halyard
- Dodger, Bimini, and Insert
Hull and Deck
- Large cockpit with seating port and starboard and across the stern
- Single steering wheel with instruments at helm
- Large starboard storage locker
- Opening helm seat with walk-thru transom
- Swim platform with ladder
- Wood slatted cockpit seating
- Fold away companionway hatch
- Custom rub rail
- S/S anchor roller
- CG safety gear included
- Docklines and fenders
- Emergency tiller
- 6 mooring cleats
- Ocean air sheet sets for berths
- Custom Cockpit Cushions
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.