|Locatie||Annapolis, Maryland, Verenigde Staten|
|Lengte over alles||12.52 m|
|Lengte bij waterlijn||10.59 m|
|Max diepgang||1.12 m|
|Max. doorvaarhoogte||16.76 m|
|Cabin stahoogte||2.08 m|
|Zoetwater reservoirs||130 gelling|
Thinking of moving to a trawler but not quite ready? This is the boat for you!
The award-winning SP Cruiser offers you year round boating comfort, trawler-like livability & motoring performance, simple & versatile sailing and legendary Island Packet quality and value.
To make sail handling easier than you have ever experienced - This SP Cruiser is equipped with below decks spool winches - allowing you to trim the sails with the push of a button while sitting at the inside helm in comfort.
Whether you are exploring coastal waterways or making extended passages, the SP Cruiser offers all climate comfort with efficient and stable motoring and easily managed sailing.
Although “Keds” was completed in the Summer of 2010 she was not commissioned and delivered to her current owners until 2013. Since then she has been lightly used and very well maintained! The meticulous care she has been given shows!
A few of “Keds” many features and upgrades:
- Fresh bottom paint ( 2017)
- Very clean engine with low hours – only 175
- Raymarine Chartplotter (New 2013)
- Raymarine Autohelm with remote control (New 2013)
- Reverse cycle Heat and Air
- Charleston in-mast roller furling main with self-tending roller furling jib on Hoyt boom
- StoWinch Package: Allows the main and jib to be trimmed with push button controls at both the helm and the fore and aft cockpit
- Bow Thruster - 6 HP
- Windshield wipers
- Exclusive full foil keel provides gentle entry, motion and stable seakeeping and performance
- Electric Anchor Windlass
- Great anchoring platform
- Forward cockpit with full length seats, walk-thru steps to side decks, table mount.
- Aft cockpit with molded side seats, sail control console with electric winch, folding table, transom door and hot and cold shower.
- Integral stern platform allows easy access when getting on and off.
If you want a four season yacht, one that you can easily drive and sail in comfort even long after retirement - “Keds” is the yacht for you.
No need to move to a trawler – Just Keep on Sailing!
We invite you to read the complete listing for many more details. Keds has just arrived in Annapolis and is easy to see. Call now! The owners have found their next dream boat and are looking for offers.
ISLAND PACKETS SP CRUISER WINS 2 AWARDS
Island Packet's SP Cruiser won two U.S. awards for innovation. Selected from numerous sailboat designs it received both SAIL magazine’s “Editor’s Choice Award for Innovation” and the National Marine Manufacturers Association “Innovation Award for Sailboats”. Like many motorsailers, the SP Cruiser’s enclosed deckhouse offers year round cruising comfort, and a self tending sailplan and powerful engine allow it to travel great distances with easy control and modest fuel consumption.
With twin cockpits (one aft and one forward of the deckhouse) and an interior arrangement that provides exceptional livability in this size range, the SP Cruiser is unique. Most notable, however, is the sail handling system that makes it the first “popular sized” sailboat with the availability of “push button” sail controls. The new StoWinch™ sheeting system, a joint development effort between Lewmar, Inc. and Island Packet Yachts, brings a new level of convenience to sailing and ultimately opens the door to fully automated sailing. Developed specifically for the SP Cruiser, the new system appeals not only to cruisers looking to stay in sailing longer, but also to new sailors wishing for simplified sail controls and increased enjoyment of sailing in general.
The SP Cruiser is a very well thought out and comfortable motorsailer. She has a large pilothouse with a wonderful dining, lounging and entertaining area. A few steps below is a spacious galley, large master stateroom fwd, guest cabin aft, head with separate shower and amazing storage.
And the SP Cruiser has a unique feature - twin cockpits. One aft, perfect for the morning’s first cup of coffee, plus one forward—just the right place for a group to sit while cruising or at anchor on a beautiful day.
The pilothouse has large CE Category A – Ocean rated windows providing panoramic views. Ideal while underway or at rest. All the side and rear windows slide open and there is a large hatch overhead for ventilation. There are 3 large windows forward; the center window hinges upward to allow socializing with family and friends in the forward cockpit as well as increased ventilation.
Control of this vessel is made easy and comfortable with dual swivel helm and companion chairs plus a large console forward of the wheel for engine controls and instrumentation. The remote control autopilot gives you the ability to steer the boat from virtually any location aboard with a wireless handheld control.
There is an L-shaped settee with both a custom smaller table and the standard larger dining table which has 2 leaves that fold out. Just swivel the 2 chairs around to the table and you have a wonderful spot to have a meal or relax… regardless of what the weather is doing outside.
The floor is varnished teak and holly. There are numerous lights overhead. Storage is found under the settee and in shelves outboard.
The interior accommodations of the SP Cruiser are especially spacious. From the pilothouse, there are just 3 easy steps to the galley, desk/work area, master and guest cabins and head. Numerous opening ports and a large hatch forward provide lots of natural light and ventilation. The flooring in the galley, nav/desk and head are very practical molded slip resistant surfaces. The master stateroom forward and the aft cabin are fitted with Berber-style tan marine carpet.
Starting forward is the master stateroom with a very comfortable centerline berth, great headroom and a lot of room to move around. The large hatch overhead and opening ports provide good ventilation. There are numerous lights throughout – some are dimmer lights. Storage is tremendous – typical in an Island Packet. The foot end of the berth lifts up to a very large storage area, ideal for those large bulky items. Under this is a large drawer. Outboard additional storage is found on either side with shelves and hanging lockers. Overhead, the hatch is fitted with a screen and privacy shade. You will definitely be very comfortable in this stateroom.
Head with Separate Shower
Just aft of the master stateroom and to starboard is the head with a separate stall shower. There is private access from the master stateroom and a 2nd door from the main area. There is an opening port in the head for ventilation. The shower has a comfortable seat and there is a curtain that separates this area from the head.
On the starboard side adjacent to the galley is a separate work area. with a desk and pull out seating. This area can be used as an office, a nav or even a vanity. The desk opens and has a storage tray. Outboard is an enclosed shelf and an open one above it. Overhead is a light and outboard is an opening port.
Conveniently located a few steps down from the pilothouse and dining area is thee galley. It is inline on the port side and runs from the steps all the way to the master cabin. Typical of an Island Packet there is tremendous practical storage space found throughout the galley and no shortage of counter space. Two large fridge compartments are very easy to access just under the counter. One a fridge and the other a freezer with dual Frigoboat systems and individual digital controls. Inboard on the centreline the galley continues with twin sinks and so much counter space accessible from both sides.
Aft to starboard is a guest stateroom with two good sized single berths. There is a large hanging locker, several storage cabinets and a long outboard shelf. Also 2 opening ports for additional light and ventilation.
- Reverse cycle/heat and air 16,000 BTU
- Frigoboat keel cooled refrigerator/freezer with individual digital controls
- Force 10 stove w/oven.
- Filtered water
- Electric macerator pump for overboard discharge of fibreglass holding tank
- Large cupboard provides optional storage from many options. You decide.
NAV & ELECTRONICS
In the pilothouse there is a large console forward of the wheel for engine controls and all the instruments. There is a chart drawer outboard and a large, flat console area forward of the passenger seat for navigation activities. There are 2 adjustable individual helm and passenger seats that can swivel to face the table and settee when socializing or dining.
- Raymarine Autohelm system linear drive and remote control (New 2013)
- Raymarine Chart Plotter - GPS : 125 E with multifunction display (New 2013)
- Raymarine Knot/Wind/Depth
- VHF Radio with full function Mic (New 2013)
- 5 batteries new in 2014, no maintenance required : 4 house and 1 engine starter
- Ships bell mounted aft outside the pilothouse can be rung from the helm station.
SAILS & RIGGING
No worries sailing this boat - easy to do from the helm with push button controls!
- StoWinch for push button helm and cockpit control of main and jib sheets
- In-mast furling main with vertical battens
- Self-tending jib with roller furler system and patented Hoyt boom for ease of handling and improved performance
- Centralized sail control in aft cockpit with single Lewmar Ocean Series 40CEST electric winch, multiple sheet stoppers and line bins
- Mainsail furler, outhaul and sheet, plus jib sheet are all routed below decks to the aft sail control console
- Jib furler and outhaul lines run along side deck to aft cockpit area with stoppers and leads to an electric winch on the console
ENGINE & ELECTRICAL
Yanmar 110 hp 4 cylinder turbo diesel, fresh water cooled. Exceptional access to the well insulated engine compartment. The engine has been very well maintained and lightly used - only 175 hours.
- Extensive sound control; premium insulation with gasketed access panels
- 100 amp Balmar® alternator w/ voltage regulator and Charles® digital Duo Charge controller.
- Two 30 Amp AC dockside power systems with inlet breakers and two 50' shore power cords
- Deluxe electrical panels with battery switch, gauges and breakers for DC and AC systems, battery test system and indicator lights
- Galvanic isolator with remote monitor
- Edson Radial Drive Steering system
HULL DECK & EQUIPMENT
The SP Cruiser has a great on deck layout with 2 cockpits. One forward of the pilothouse and one aft. Take your pick! Also again typical of an Island Packet is the proper anchor platform forward and the recessed foredeck for comfort and safety.
- Exclusive full foil keel provides gentle entry, motion and stable seakeeping and performance
Integral wide bow pulpit with stainless steel anchor roller enabling greater safety and immediate anchor access.
Ground tackle storage with deck access and sealed bulkhead.
Electric Anchor Windlass : Muir VCR 1250 with reversible controls at helm and foredeck.
ROCNA Anchor (over sized) with 200' of 5/16' chain rode and rope safety tail
Forward cockpit with full length seats, walk-thru steps to side decks, table mount.
Aft cockpit with molded side seats, sail control console with electric winch, folding table, transom door and hot and cold shower.
Molded fiberglass hard cabin roof over deckhouse and aft cockpit. A good place to store kayaks etc.
Integral stern platform with easy access door from the aft cockpit. The platform provides very easy access when swimming and getting on and off the boat.
Hot and cold water shower on transom.
- Lower rubrail with stainless steel striker in addition to standard
- Bottom freshly painted (New 2017)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.