|Locatie||Pasadena, Maryland, Verenigde Staten|
|Lengte over alles||10.82 m|
|Lengte bij waterlijn||9.53 m|
|Max diepgang||1.5 m|
|Aandrijving typ||directe aandrijving|
|Zoetwater reservoirs||75 gelling|
The Hunter 36 takes the best of European looks and American tastes and blends them
beautifully. This is a beamy boat with a voluminous interior. This one has nearly all the options, and has been little used, but well maintained. Every winter her one owner has had the boat hauled, and covered with the boats custom made canvas winter storage cover. This cover can also be using while the boat is in the water.
Whether cruising on the bay or heading south this Hunter is well equipped to take you on your journey. Compared to other Hunter 36's on the market you won't find one better equipped. She shows extremely well; make an appointment to see her soon!
Manufacturer Provided Description
Borrowing heavily from the ideas of Hunter owners, dealers and prospective customers, the popular Hunter 36 represents the end collaboration of enthusiast feedback, brought to life by the hands and minds of Hunter engineers. The Hunter 36 features an extra wide beam spanning nearly the entire length of the boat to maximize both topside and interior accommodations. A large sail locker onboard the Hunter 36 easily stores gear, while the generously proportioned cockpit features a Lewmar steering system, fold-up tables and plenty of room for relaxation.
This Hunter 36 is equipped with a forward V-berth, aft cabin with double bed, and convertible salon. Both the forward and aft cabins include hanging closets and numerous cabinets for your personal items. The salon table drops down and a separate cushion enables the salon to double as a cabin for extra guests.
The cabin sole is in "like new" condition with fitted carpet covers to keep it that way. Hatch screens are included with covers to block out light from above if needed.
Sails and Rigging
Doyle Sails equipped with a furling main and furling headsail, allowing for ease of use with limited manpower. The Selden mast is deck stepped allowing for increased cabin space and ease of removal for maintanence. The Selden boom is completed by the Harken traveler system mounted onto a stainless arch above the cockpit. This frees the cockpit from lines and clutter. All control lines are led aft to the cockpit clutches on either side of the companionway.
- 135% Furling Doyle genoa
- Hood Seafurl 5 furler
- Furling Doyle mainsail
- Lewmar self-tailing series 30 (x2) and 40 (x2) winches
A custom Garmin/Raymarine electronics package adorns this Hunter 36, allowing for ease of use, added functionality, and more capability than the standard electronics package would allow.
- Garmin 7212 12" touch-screen display Navpod mounted at the helm
- Garmin GMR18 High Definition radar, mast mounted
- Garmin XM weather and radio receiver (subscription required)
- Raymarine ST60+ depth, speed, and wind instrumentation networked to Garmin system
- Raymarine ST6002 autopilot
- Icom M422 VHF with CommandMic at helm
- JVC KD-G430 AM/FM/CD/AUX Stereo w/salon and cockpit speakers.
The spacious galley is well laid out and includes storage space for all your supplies and food.
The head is roomy and well lit with a separate head/shower stall from the sink area.
- Two battery banks with selector switch
- Windlass breaker
- Promariner ProTech 1230iPlus automatic battery charger
- Two 30A 120V inputs with two shore power cords and adapters. (Separate air-conditioning leg.)
- Kato Marine dinghy davits
- Full canvas winter cover for use on the hard or in the water
- Dodger and bimini in excellent shape
- Fenders, docklines, snubbers
- Propane tank