|Locatie||Gosport, Hampshire, Groot-Britannië|
|Lengte over alles||9.83 m|
|Lengte bij waterlijn||7.9 m|
|Max diepgang||1.6 m|
|Aandrijving typ||directe aandrijving|
|Zoetwater reservoirs||200 Liters|
Contest 33, 1973
Fin keel with rudder on skeg, Volvo 25hp, masthead sloop, 6 berths in 1 cabin plus saloon, well presented she is equipped with Garmin plotter and Autohelm wind speed and depth, she has an electric anchor windlass and bowthruster, She has had just 2 owners from new.
- Volvo MD2B
- Shaft drive
- 3 blade fixed propeller with rope cutter
- Overhauled by Hamble Marine Services 1995 and low hours since.
- Very reliable and professionally maintained
- Last service October 2017
- Recent new sound deadening.
- Fuel capacity 100 litres
- Maximum speed 6.5 knots
- Cruise speed 5.5 knots
- Bow thruster - Vetus - 2008
- Three switchable batteries ( I engine 2 domestic) 2 years old beneath cockpit
- One battery for bow thruster
- New Cristec 25 amp 3 outlet charger.
- Mains power with 2 x 13amp waterproof outlets
- Recent new battery selector
- Wind, speed and direction- Autohelm ST50
- speed and depth - Autohelm ST50
- VHF radio - Simrad RD68
- GPS - Garmin map 230
- Hand held GPS - Garmin
- Handheld radio - Garmin
- Steering Compass in binnacle
- Masthead tricolour
- Deck level Nav lights – recently renewed
- Steaming light
- Deck floodlight.
Sails, Spars and Rigging
- Masthead sloop with Southern Spars boom.
- Anodised aluminium mast and spars.
- Reckmann high quality furling headstay gear
- Slab reefing on mainsail + lazy jacks
- Standing rigging replaced approx. 2010 and checked regularly
SAILS ( all 10 years plus)
- Genoa washed and checked regularly
- Mainsail washed and checked regularly
- Storm jib
- Spinnaker – needs attention
Interior & Domestic
- Six berths in two cabins
- Heads with WC, wash basin and cold water hand shower
- Mahogany interior. 6ft plus headroom
- Saloon seating converts to a double and a single berth with folding lee boards
- Quarter pilot berth to port.
- Re-upholstered top quality mattresses and covers throughout.
- Galley area with Neptune gas cooker, oven and grill. Crash bar. Good stowage
- Stainless sink with electric pumped water from two large switchable tanks
- Vast locker stowage plus multi drawer unit and hanging locker
- Wet locker by companionway
- Navigation table to port
- Variable height saloon table with drop sides
- Book stowage
- Brass clock and barometer
- Fore cabin infill. Shelves and below bunk stowage.
- Hatches in saloon and fore cabin
- Stowage for coolboxes
- GRP deck
- Teak slats in cockpit
- 15 kgs anchor with 100ft chain
- Fortress kedge anchor
- Lofrans Dorado 700 watt electric windlass
- Upgraded Lewmar mainsheet traveller
- 2 x Harken 44 2-speed self tailing winches in cockpit a
- 2 x Streiss winches at the mast
- Stainless steel folding stern ladder
Teak slatted seats and floor
Vast locker to starboard
Stern locker with gas locker
Shore power connection
- Ensign and staff
- Warps and fenders
- Jackstays and cockpit harness points
- Rack for life raft canister
- Firdell radar reflector
Manual and automatic electric bilge pumps
Fire extinguishers and galley fire blanket
Horse shoe with light
- Sprayhood with stainless steel hand rail
- Companionway cover
- Boom cover
- 2 winch covers
- Windlass cover
- Fin with rudder on skeg
- Last lifted for anitfouling - Nov 2017
- Viking high spec liferaft - by separate negotiation
- Dinghy - by separate negotiation
- Outboard - by separate negotiation
- Bills of Sale
A fine classic masthead fast cruiser from the famous Contest yard in Holland now in its 58th year of building very high quality yachts. The Contest 33 is very seaworthy and sea kindly boat with a fine mahogany interior and vast stowage. Only two owners since new in 1973 and a comprehensive documented history of the works, upgrades, and diligent maintenance. Very lightly used by both owners and very reluctantly for sale because of advancing years.
Andromeda has an encapsulated lead fin keel with skeg mounted rudder and a bow thruster for very easy handling in tight marinas. Wheel steering.
A very capable and comfortable boat. Upgraded galley with gas oven, grill and hobs. New top quality mattresses and covers, and much more.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
NOTE - Please ring our offices prior to visiting, as the boat may be unavailable for viewing or located at a different marina.
For a full, detailed specification and additional photographs visit our website at www.watersideboatsales.com