|Model||43 Double Cabin Motor Yacht|
|Locatie||Anacortes, Washington, Verenigde Staten|
2016 Survey: $175,000-$225,000
Offered for sale at $174,500
Contact: (206) 905-1133 or email: email@example.com
DESSERT FIRST, a 2006/1980 Viking 43' Double Cabin Motor Yacht, was COMPLETELY REBUILT in 2004-2006 on its timeless/seaworthy Viking 1980 hull, with numerous custom features to be an elegant one-of-a-kind yacht for the knowledgeable, discerning boater.
ENGINES:2005 Yanmar twin 6LY2A-STP diesels with 440hp ea, 786hrs. CRUISE SPEED: 15.5 knots; TOP SPEED:24.5 knots
ELECTRICAL: Northern Lights 8kw Generator M753-G8KW w/sound shield; 850 hours, 2013 Magnum 2500w pure sine-wave inverter/charger w/main cabin monitor, plus 2014 Pro-tech 4 30-amp house battery charger.
COMPLETE ELECTRONIC BRIDGE: Furuno NavNet2 networked GPS chart plotter, 2 depth sounders and 4kw 36-mile radar plus Compact Designs marinized nav computer, ICOM VHS, and D4KMR-30U digital cell phone amplifier.
DINGHY: Achilles 10 ft RIB with 2013 Yamaha 15 hp, electric start outboard.
LIVABILITY: 4-season flybridge and sundeck with polycarbonate enclosures and custom hardtops,2 staterooms w/ensuite heads, walk-around queen master berth w/ample storage, dry bar in main cabin, lustrous hand-rubbed interior teak finish.
METICULOUSLY MAINTAINED – records available TURNKEY condition (list of extras available)
MOORAGE: 44-ft slip available for sale or lease at Skyline Marina, Anacortes (video: cut/paste: https://youtu.be/7R7yQaF22Yo )
REASON FOR SALE: Owners retiring from boating.
VIRTUAL TOUR, Dessert First-cut/paste: https://youtu.be/YuoL3CBOrzc
Stove: Princess AC electric 3 burner stove w/oven
Refrigerator/Freezer: 2005 11.7cu.ft GE residential energy-efficient AC Model GTR 11AAPARWW (freezes ice cream)
Microwave: 2005 Kenmore 1.1 cu-ft 1,100 watt
- Black & Decker toaster oven
- Black & Decker under-shelf coffeemaker
- Focused LED task lighting
- Corian countertops
- Double-bowl stainless sink w/pull out spray faucet
- Extensive food storage in cabinets & under dining settee
- Drying closet for foul weather gear, damp towels or swim gear
- Exhaust fan
- Custom design U-shaped settee
- Hi-Lo dinette dining table
- Extra storage under settee: 2 large drawers, 1 large recessed cabinet
- LED overhead lighting on rheostat
- Wall mounted brass lantern
- Lustrous, richly finished teak
- 2005 King stainless steel electric heater
- Brass clock/barometer
Engines: 2005 Yanmar twin 6LYA-STP diesels with 440hp @ 3300 rpm each
- Gears: ZF 280-1A
- Controls: Teleflex i6000 electronic shift and throttle
- Instrumentation: Twin Teleflex digital i5500 multi-function displays provide electronic engine monitoring, computerized engine diagnostics and site-specific alarms.
- Synchronizers: Teleflex Power Synch electronic engine synchronizers.
Hydraulics: Hynautic hydraulic steering, hydraulic trim tabs
- Four-blade, Dyna Quad 26Dx27P's, computer-balanced. Shafts replaced 2005
- Spares: 2 Three-blade props
Oil Change System: Reverso automatic system
Tankage: Two 150gal. aluminum main tanks, replaced 1992, inspected 2015. One 50-gal. auxiliary tank replaced 2005. Three tank inspection ports for each main fuel tank, one port for the auxiliary fuel tank
Fuel Transfer Pumps: YES, via main engines & fuel manifolds
Fuel Gauges: Electronic gauges @flybridge, mechanical gauges on tanks.
Cruise Speed: 15.5 knots @2400 rpm
Top speed: 24.5 knots @3200rpm
Cruise Fuel Rate: 1.5 miles/gal. @2400 rpm (15.5knts)
Range: Approx 500 miles @cruising speed
Haul Out/Bottom Paint: April 1, 2016
Last oil change: October, 2017
- Dual Halon automatic engine-room fire extinguishing system
- Extra sound insulation throughout engine compartment
- Dripless shaft seals
- Engine room AC outlet
NAVIGATIONAL ELECTRONICS: Fully networked instrumentation in a custom-designed helm
- Dual Compact Design SKY 15-001 15inch color daylight LCD display screens
- Separate GPS antennas for each chart plotter
GPS/Chartplotter 1: Interior-mounted Compact Designs marinized nav computer
- Flybridge remote start, keyboard and gyro-mouse
- Nobeltech Visual Series Version 7.0
- Voltage stabilizer
- Back-up C-Map plotter in Furuno NavNet 2 system
- VHF 1: Icom M-502 DSC, connected to GPS chart plotter & MMSI enabled New VHF antenna (2014)
- VHF 2: 2014 hand-held Icom VHF
- Radar: Furuno NavNet VX2 4kw 36-mile, 24-inch radome
- Autopilot: ComNav 1001 w/2003 chipset
- Depth Sounders:
- Primary: Furuno Nav Net VX2, w/600-watt transducer
- Secondary: Datamarine International Offshore2700 w/upper helm remote
- Digital cell phone amplifier,D4KMR-30U r w/17.7 ft Shakespeare antenna
- Internet Wi-Fi booster & antenna
- Horizon through-the-water analog speedometer
- Engine exhaust pyrometers
- Rudder angle indicator
Two staterooms w/ensuite heads.
Aft Master Stateroom has queen size walk-around bed, w/custom 9" pillow top mattress
- Ample storage in 6 drawers, 2 closets, 4 double louvered door cabinets.
- One full length wall mirror.
- Two table lamps, two reading lamps.
- Two speakers.
- Custom wrap-around draperies
- Corian countertop in head.
- Full Shower.
- Saltwater electric toilet.
- 2005 King stainless steel electric heater
Guest Stateroom, forward berth is 6-ft V-berth w/7" posture-foam custom mattress and V insert.
- Hand-rubbed teak finish
- Full closet + half closet
- Seven drawers
- En-suite shower
- Two speakers, two reading lights
- Corian countertops in head
- Saltwater electric toilet
- 66" custom-built queen sofa-bed, sleeps 2
- Stereo speakers, lamp, end table
- Wall mounted LED reading lights
- Custom privacy draperies
- Two swivel/rocker barrel chairs
- Hi-Lo cocktail table
- Fold-away Dry Bar
- 2005 King stainless steel elecrtic heater
More than 90% of this boat has been modernized. As a result, US Coast Guard documentation, insurance documentation and a post-rebuild survey substantiate that this is officially no longer considered a 1980 vessel.
- Strong construction and excellent balance, trim and ballasting for open water capability.
- Complete situational awareness from the flybridge’s 360° visibility and its instrumentation.
- Complete life rail enclosure on the walk-arounds when boarding or going fore and aft.
- Dual engine room automatic Halon fire extinguishers that exceed ABYC standards.
- Boat speed that helps to avoid bad weather.
- Rapid access to the machinery spaces for convenient maintenance.
- Side access allows getting on and off the boat quickly when docking.
- Redundancy of all essential equipment and instrumentation
- Simplicity—complex systems have marketing appeal but they detract from safety if participants don’t master or maintain them.