|Locatie||Annapolis, Maryland, Verenigde Staten|
|Lengte over alles||11.89 m|
|Max diepgang||1.12 m|
|Min. diepgang||1.12 m|
|Max. doorvaarhoogte||5.79 m|
|Motor merk||Volvo Penta|
|Aandrijving typ||directe aandrijving|
|Motor merk||Volvo Penta|
|Zoetwater reservoirs||130 gelling|
Jade Princess is a 1997 35' Mainship 350 Trawler. She offers twin 200 HP Volvo Penta main engines, 7 kW Stamford Beta Marine generator, oil change system, flybridge Eisenglass enclosure, molded-in steps from the covered aftdeck to the flybridge, Raymarine electronics and a 2 stateroom, 1 head with enclosed shower layout. Her sellers are downsizing for local cruising, so Jade Princess is now available for sale. She is Great Loop capable.
35' Mainship Vessel Walkthrough
From the fiberglass swimplatform, you walk through the transom door into the covered aftdeck. From there, you can walk up either side deck to the foredeck, step up the molded-in steps to the flybridge or walk into the salon via the sliding aluminum and glass and screen doors. Once inside the salon, you will find the electrical panel and a desk starboard aft, sofa with storage to starboard, lower helm with side deck access door starboard forward, galley port forward and storage drawers and cabinets with TV port aft. Walk forward and step down into the companionway with the master stateroom forward, guest stateroom to port and head with enclosed shower to starboard. Engine room access is via salon sole hatches.
35' Mainship Accommodations
Jade Princess offers a master stateroom forward with an island queen size berth and a guest stateroom to port with a double size berth. The head with enclosed shower is to starboard with direct access from the master stateroom.
35' Mainship Salon
The salon offers a desk starboard aft, sofa with storage to starboard, storage cabinets and drawers and TV to port, sliding aluminum and glass door aft, sliding screen door aft, opening window to starboard with blinds and screen, curtains, carpet and a side deck access door starboard forward.
35' Mainship Galley
The galley is located port forward in the salon.
- Princess three burner electric cooktop and oven - Nova-Kool refrigerator/freezer - Panasonic microwave oven - Stainless steel sink - Corian countertop - Storage cabinets and drawers
35' Mainship Dining
Dining space is available at the flybridge folding table.
35' Mainship Master Stateroom
The master stateroom is located forward and offers an island queen size berth, overhead hatch with screen, 2 portlights with screens, nightstands, reading lights, 2 hanging lockers, storage cabinets and drawers, carpet and direct access to the head with enclosed shower.
35' Mainship Guest Stateroom
The guest stateroom is to port and offers a double size berth, overhead hatch with screen, portlight with screen, carpet, storage cabinets, hanging locker, reading light and benchseat. The head with enclosed shower is to starboard.
35' Mainship Lower Helm
The lower helm is located starboard forward in the salon and offers a full helm and side deck access door.
35' Mainship Flybridge
The flybridge offers a bimini, full Eisenglass enclosure, non-skid deck, benchseats with storage on each side, two helmseats, folding table, open seating area aft and molded-in steps to the aftdeck.
35' Mainship Aftdeck
The covered aftdeck offers a non-skid deck, transom door to the fiberglass swimplatform, lazarette access, transom storage boxes, molded-in steps to the flybridge and access to both side decks.
35' Mainship Audio/Visual Equipment
- Sansui flat screen TV in the salon
- Kenwood KDC-BT762HD stereo/CD, Sirius ready and Bluetooth player in the salon
35' Mainship Electronics
- Raymarine E80 multi-function display at the lower helm and on the flybridge
- Raymarine ST6001 SmartPilot autopilot at the lower helm
- Raymarine RP650 RayPilot autopilot on the flybridge
- Raytheon RN300 GPS on the flybridge
- Icom IC-M502 VHF at the lower helm and on the flybridge - Icom Commandmic VHF at the lower helm and on the flybridge
- Ritchie magnetic compass at the lower helm - Aqua Meter Saturn magnetic compass on the flybridge - Rudder angle indicator on the flybridge - Weems and Plath barometer, clock and hygrometer in the salon
- AIS system - Raymarine DSM300digital sounder module with network switch - Raymarine R20XX 4 kW Radar with 24" Pathfinder radome
35' Mainship Electrical System
- Stamford Beta Marine 7 kW generator with approximately 217 hours
- Dytek 10 amp battery charger
- Guest battery switches
- 30 amp shore cord and second spare cord
- 12vdc outlet at the lower helm and on the flybridge
- Blue Seas Systems battery monitor gauges - Two 30 amp shore power connections fore and aft
35' Mainship Engine/Mechanical Equipment
- Twin Volvo Penta TAMD41P-A 200 HP main engines with approximately 1,412 hours
- Glendinning engine synchronizer
- Volvo Penta and VDO gauges
- Racor 900MA fuel filter for each main engine - Racor R12S fuel filter for the generator - Oil XChanger oil change system
- Hynautic hydraulic steering system - Lenco trim tabs - Marine Air Systems reverse cycle air conditioning and heating system (2 zones) - Attwood 6 gallon water heater - Wema holding tank gauge - Electro Scan Type 1 MSD blackwater treatment system
35' Mainship Deck Equipment
- Lewmar anchor windlass with foot controls
- Bruce 33 lb anchor
- Danforth 18 lb anchor
- Non-skid decks
- Aluminum rails
- Stainless steel deck hardware
- Stainless steel fender racks forward
- Fresh water washdown aft
- Raw water washdown forward
- Windshield cover - Fiberglass swimplatform
35' Mainship Tender
- Mercury 2016 8'10" inflatable tender
- Lehr 2.5 HP propane outboard
- Weaver davit system
35' Mainship Safety and Fire Protection
- Fire extinguishers
- Rule bilge pumps
- Sea-Fire emergency engine shut down system
- Sea-Fire engine room fire suppression system
35' Mainship Exclusions
- Sellers' personal belongings
Additional Units Included
- 2016 Mercury Inflatable